Do your part for SS on DVD!

pixiesuit

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm so glad to have found Muppet Central! I know that it seems impossible for classic episodes of SS to be released on DVD (especially all of them), but I did find a great site that could provide us with a glimmer of hope. The site is called tvshowsondvd.com. It has a huge database of shows that are in demand for DVD release. SS, of course, is listed. I've seen a petition or two online before, but I just don't think they help much. This site goes beyond petitions, and actually works with the studios, providing them with info like demand statistics, as well as info regarding how people would like to buy a DVD (ie best of, season sets, and single episode.) Please check this site out and register so that you can vote for SS and various other great classic programming that is just sitting on a shelf somewhere deteriorating by the minute!! Apparently this site is responsible for the release of several shows on DVD, so it is worth a shot.

billyk

Reaction score
Yeah, I've used that site before for other shows in additon to SS.

I really don't know how I would like my SS DVD to turn out. I'd like a "Season by season" if it would be possible. Or a box set of "musical acts", a box set of "Animated shorts for numbers & letters - ie. the cartoons for letters", etc.