Is the Electric Mayhem still together?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok heree is a good qustion for us to talk about. Is the electric mayhem still together. in MFS they were at the very begingngin of the film but that was it has this great band just faded away or will we hear great songs come from them in the near futurer. :big_grin: :sympathy: :sing: :flirt: :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think they are still together. Particually Janice and Floyd. :flirt:

I hope, that we hear more from them soon. Oh please may we hear them again soon.

Beauregard

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
The Electric Mayhem is one of my favorite parts of the Muppets. They had better stay together - it would be so upsetting if they didn't. Hopefully, now that Janice :flirt: , Zoot :cool: , Floyd :sing: , Animal :halo: , and Dr. Teeth :big_grin: do have voices, they will be used more frequently in any upcoming Muppet movies, specials, or televison shows.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They performed at MuppetFest and I feel sure they're doing some gigs.

With or without Lips and/or Clifford.

Ryan

Reaction score
Of course they're still together. The Electric Mayhem will always be together. Trouble is, it's hard to get gigs with their kinda music. Unless they coverted to gangsta rap or grunge :eek:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Man... I've gotta see that riverdance thing.

Grunge would be cool I think... but I don't like gangsta rap :grouchy: <--grunge

If the band did break up :cry: then I say that the last song they should do is Guns 'n Roses' November Rain. Otherwise, I can't be held responsible for my actions. Which will probably involve cheese, monkeys, and a spatula. Besides, it's a beautiful song.
:sing:

I am rambling now, aren't I?

Ryan

Reaction score
BTW, Fozz, what is that pic of Fozzie from? A comic?

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
It depends on the kind of cheese it is.

Whoops, muffined.

Electric Mayhem 4-evah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11