Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
I have a friend who's a huge Dolly Parton fan, so I was wondering if anyone had either of these "Polly Darton" songs from Sesame Street:

Waitin' at the Bus Stop Sign for You
Wavin' Goodbye to You With My Heart

Thanks! And let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :sing:

my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com

Frogster

Reaction score
Songs I could use, now that my iTunes won't take my songs from MediaPlayer...

Floyd's Act Naturally
Hey A Movie! From Muppets Go To The Movies
Ragg Mopp
Disco Frog
6 String orchestra
You Don't Want My Love
Searchin'
Ukelele Lady
All Of Me
Devil Went Down To Georgia

If there's anyone who can help... lucasbervin@yahoo.com

Crazy-Animal

Reaction score
I'd love songs from the muppet show and sesame st, I unfortunatley don't have any to trade

ffolke

Reaction score
Crazy-Animal said:
I'd love songs from the muppet show and sesame st, I unfortunatley don't have any to trade
I have some sesame street mp3s at my site, and more muppet mp3s coming soon. The Sesame Street songs can be found at http://liquidparallax.com/2007/01/27/sesame-street-song-downloads/

If anyone is willing to donate to my site or offer some more free mp3s, I'll continue to offer more free downloads.

Erine81981

Reaction score
ffolke said:
I have some sesame street mp3s at my site, and more muppet mp3s coming soon. The Sesame Street songs can be found at http://liquidparallax.com/2007/01/27/sesame-street-song-downloads/

If anyone is willing to donate to my site or offer some more free mp3s, I'll continue to offer more free downloads.
It's not working for me. I can't download anything. I couldn't do what you said to do on how to do it.

ffolke

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
It's not working for me. I can't download anything. I couldn't do what you said to do on how to do it.
Sorry, I'll fix the links in a few minutes. You can download the whole album though.

ffolke

Reaction score
The links work fine now. Wikiupload and Mediafire are also available to download the files all at once.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thank you ffolke. I just need some of the songs. Some of the ones I had weren't that good quality.