Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking for "Telephone Rock" by Little Jerry and the Monotones, along with "Rainbow Connection" by Sarah McLachlan. Thanks! :big_grin:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking for "Telephone Rock" by Little Jerry and the Monotones, along with "Rainbow Connection" by Sarah McLachlan. Thanks! :big_grin:
how can you not have a copy of Telephone Rock? ..it's on the way, STAT! .. but I don't have the other song :frown:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah, that's okay, Randall. And I don't know how I don't have a copy of Telephone Rock... I thought I did, but I went to listen to it... and I don't. :stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Kyle, how can you not have a telephone booth? You live with Grover! Where is he supposed to change into Super Grover?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kyle, how can you not have a telephone booth? You live with Grover! Where is he supposed to change into Super Grover?
He normaly changes in the closet but it's only when he's outside that he changes in a phone booth. (But really i was really talking about wanting a real telephone booth myeslf)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh. Poor Grover, having to change in the closet...:stick_out_tongue:

(And I knew that. Just having fun. But where would you put a telephone booth? :zany: )