Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hi... Would like to request the following: The Batty Bat, The Count's Lullaby, and That's What Counts to the Count.
Thanks.
I'll have these sent you soon.
Frogpuppeteer said:
let me be your song..
elmo in grouchland soundtrack..
song 9 of muppet beach party...
ernie singing somebody come and play
Will have these too you soon.
Drtooth said:
Anyone have the original Broadcast version of "New way to walk" by the Oinker Sisters? I have the album, version, and I don't like it too much.

And does anyone have Roosevelt Franklin sings the Alphabet and Roosevelt Franklin counts....
I'll see if i have Roostevelt Counts. and i'll get you the rest of those too.

Larxene

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Ernie singing "Somebody Come and Play" either, could I get a copy? Also, does anyone have Little Jerry singing "Danger"? I only have the Prarie Dawn version.

DrTooth, I have the Roosevelt Franklin album if Erine doesn't and I'm pretty sure both those are on it.

New today:
Sesame Road
Kids Favorite Songs
Kids Favorites Songs 2

Coming shortly:
Pete Seeger and Brother Kirk Visit Sesasme Street
For The First Time
Susan Sings Songs from Sesame Street
Birdtime Stories
Sesame Street Live! (Still skipping.. blargh)

On order:
Too much to mention :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hi... Would like to request the following: The Batty Bat, The Count's Lullaby, and That's What Counts to the Count.
Thanks.
Frogpuppeteer said:
let me be your song..
elmo in grouchland soundtrack..
song 9 of muppet beach party...
ernie singing somebody come and play
Drtooth said:
Anyone have the original Broadcast version of "New way to walk" by the Oinker Sisters? I have the album, version, and I don't like it too much.

And does anyone have Roosevelt Franklin sings the Alphabet and Roosevelt Franklin counts....
Ok all of these have are being sent. Ed has his (expect for the one i couldn't seem to find) FP is bing sent right now through a thing called Sendspace lite (which is real easy to use) and Drtooth is being sent right now too.

Hello there Larxene. *waves while smiling real big* I know your going to hate me before i ask you for lots more after your next new stuff but i wouldn't mind having the two Kids Favoirte Songs please.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

Larxene

Reaction score
Ok all of these have are being sent. Ed has his (expect for the one i couldn't seem to find) FP is bing sent right now through a thing called Sendspace lite (which is real easy to use) and Drtooth is being sent right now too.

Hello there Larxene. *waves while smiling real big* I know your going to hate me before i ask you for lots more after your next new stuff but i wouldn't mind having the two Kids Favoirte Songs please.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com
First off - thanks again Randall. I'm bopping to Danger right now, haven't heard this version in forever and I love it.

Second - I wouldn't post I have new stuff if I wasn't cool with sending it off to folks so I promise not to hate you.. too much :big_grin: Hehe, kidding about that last part. I'll get those two albums sent off ASAP (and I totally need to pester my fiance to get that Pete Seeger one done).

Drtooth

Reaction score
DrTooth, I have the Roosevelt Franklin album if Erine doesn't and I'm pretty sure both those are on it.
I got them both, so you don't need to send me either. Thanks.

You have the Prarie Dawn cover of Danger? I had the little Jerry one. Too late for me to send it, though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Still looking for That's What Counts to the Count. It's a song where he rattles off different things that are part of his humble abode while counting up to 10.

"9 black bats, hanging above the door.
10 hobgoblins, pussycats and more..."

Hope somebody has this one and could send it to me. Thanks.

Larxene

Reaction score
Hi... Still looking for That's What Counts to the Count. It's a song where he rattles off different things that are part of his humble abode while counting up to 10.

"9 black bats, hanging above the door.
10 hobgoblins, pussycats and more..."

Hope somebody has this one and could send it to me. Thanks.
Was it ever on an album?

Does anyone have The Great Muppet Caper OST?

New Today:

Sesame Street - For The First Time
Big Bird's Birdtime Stories