Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Okay, one more request. Does anyone have the "Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along" LP?
I have it. I'll send you to you soon. And the Rosie and Elmo song too. I'll get those to you soon.

Ed i'll have that song soon. I have it recorded from the show just havn't recorded the audio for it. So i'll try and get that to you soon.

Maestro

Reaction score
I don't have those soundtracks, but most likely I can get them. I sent you a looong list of requests by PM, so look at those and see what you've got and I'll look into getting you what you want. Should be pretty easy.

Maestro

Reaction score
Sorry Larxene, I thought you were Erine. Regardless I'll see what I can do about getting those for you.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Just One Person MP3

Does anyone know where I can buy the Muppets version of "just one person"? I can only find the Snoopy one!

Doug&Rodney

Reaction score
I have it led by Scooter (From Jim Henson's Memorial Service) and led by Robin (From "Muppets Tonight") I would gladly email them too you

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oooo do you have the Snoopy verison to send? I wouldn't mind having that one. I can send you the Muppet verisons later. I'm at my sister's and don't have any way to get to my music but let me know here's my email
Reevz1977.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

And don't worry Maestro. I have your list complete expect for just two or three songs i couldn't find. But i'll send those to you to download.

Maestro

Reaction score
Oh boy! Thanks sooo much! Do you want the complete soundtracks to all three Donkey Kong Country games? Is there anything else you want that I could find for you?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Could anyone PM me with a list of a few or all of the Muppet instrumentals that they have? That is, tracks of any Muppet songs that have either had the voice taken out, or never had voice to begin with. I'm sort of really looking for Follow Me, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist. So any instrumentals will do. ^^

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh boy! Thanks sooo much! Do you want the complete soundtracks to all three Donkey Kong Country games? Is there anything else you want that I could find for you?
Do you have those or what?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Oooo do you have the Snoopy verison to send? I wouldn't mind having that one. I can send you the Muppet verisons later. I'm at my sister's and don't have any way to get to my music but let me know here's my email
Reevz1977.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com
Hey Erine81981,

I've just sent you the Snoopy version of "Just one person". Hope it's ok! :smile: