Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I need to get ahold of the Sesame album "Every Body's Record". Can anyone help me out? Thanks! :smile:

DearNephewMike

Reaction score
Does anyone have or know where I can find a recording of the music from Uncle Traveling Matt's adventures in Outer Space from Fraggle Rock? I'm a big fan, in case you couldn't tell.

Larxene

Reaction score
Been busy and dealing with health issues but I return :big_grin: While I was sick, the house here got digital cable so I now get Plaza Sesamo on demand (and yes, I am recording it - all those classic sketches!). I'm gonna try to rip some of the songs and upload as a gift to everyone when I get time and enough episodes.

I can't recall what I've shared and what I haven't and what I've gotten recently so I'm just gonna offer my listing of full albums today (you guys prolly know what I have by now better than I do): http://xigbar.livejournal.com/11463.html Not everything is finished being transferred to MP3 (the cassettes are taking a bit) but you can ask anyhow.

I'm still looking for:

Platinum Too
Super Grover: Ready For Action!
The versions of "What's the name of that song" and "Danger!" from the 60 favorite Sesame Street Songs box set (missed winning it by like 50 cents!)

On the way:

Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out (FINALLY)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Larxene, got a few requests from your list! :smile:

Sesame Street- Bob's Favorite Street Songs
Sesame Street LIVE! - Let's Be Friends

Thanks a lot! :excited: