Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Congradulations Larxene! That is some amazing accomplishment.
And may I just say that I for one think yes, you really should collect fraggle music! So much of it is just so beautiful, and it is just all-around good!
:excited:
:smirk:
:coy:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hi.. Larxene, can send you C and Y, alls I need is your addy. And again, does anybody have the clip of theCount from Keith Oberman's Countdown?
Sorry Ed. I beat you to it this morning before i headed off to work. I do have that video but don't have it to send to you. I only have it on video cassette since i recored it. Who needs it?

KCJ506

Reaction score
This is most likely a difficult request but does anyone by any chance have the CityKids theme song? For people who don't remember this it was a show that aired on Saturday mornings back in 1993. It had Muppet portions of the show.

vaati64

Reaction score
hey guys. i was wondering if anyone has all the mp3's from the muppet movie soundtrack. I would be willing to buy them, or even trade for them. the soundtracks i have are the 25th anniversary album from the muppet show, and both muppet show albums that were originally released on lp, if anyone wants to trade. thanx in advanced

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys. That's cool Kyle. Was looking for a MUP3 version of that intro with the Count on Keith Oberman's show to send as an attachment for my message to Steve for the MuppetCast's anniversary... Something numerically special from boo else of corpse? Anyway... Looks like my computer problems are solved for now so I'll be haunting the place again.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Ohh...Does anyone have that song from Christmas time:
All the Muppets sing some Xmas song, and they mess up.I forget what song it was. I know its only like 30sec, or something but I would like it. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have "The Banana Boat Song" from the Harry Belafonte episode of The Muppet Show and "The Boy from Ipanema" from the Petula Clark episode?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Muppet Loverr, could you possibly mean the Twelve Days of Christmas form the John Denver and the Muppets album, or Christmas Is Coming from the same album? Sorry, but I don't have the TV version of Twelve Days of Christmas.