Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
Hey SSM. I wouldn't mind sending it to you but at the moment i'm not at home and i'm going on a little vacation for four whole days. So i wouldn't be back till Monday the last day in june. So i can send it to you then. If someone else has it please send it. If not i'll send it when i get back.
Thank you so much! Can't wait to hear back from you. :wisdom:

scooter289

Reaction score
Does anyone think they can help me locate Upside Down World from the Follow That Bird soundtrack? :stick_out_tongue::frown:

**EDIT** Nix that, already found it.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Lighthouse Island Overture?

Hi, guys; long time no see. :smile:

Does anyone have the version of the Lighthouse Island overture without the narration by Jim Henson? I'm desperate to find it. Erine? Randall? Any help is appreciated a hundredfold.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Okay, here's my current want lsit:
  • "Puppetman" from TMS
  • "I Am Chicken"
  • "Doin' the Trash" from the Sesame Dsico! album
Any one have these please?
I can send these, but I need your e-mail :sing:

Hi, guys; long time no see. :smile:

Does anyone have the version of the Lighthouse Island overture without the narration by Jim Henson? I'm desperate to find it. Erine? Randall? Any help is appreciated a hundredfold.
Hi! Good to see you around again :smile: .. unfortunately, the only Lighthouse Island overture I have includes the narration

Maestro

Reaction score
Hey, can't wait for the EM album! What a great project!

On a side note, could someone send me the soundtrack to The Dark Crystal? It would be most appreciated. :smile: My address is hansard_william@yahoo.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Can't wait to hear back from you. :wisdom:
Hey SSM. I'll get that album to you right away now. (Edit: Just saw i don't have your email. I must have deleated it. Sorry. Just need that and i'll get you that album)
Sylinde Bren said:
Lighthouse Island Overture?
Hi, guys; long time no see.

Hey there Bren! Hows things been going and yourself too? Oh and i don't have the Lighthouse music you want either. Sorry. But glad to see you back.