Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Maestro

Reaction score
Heidy-ho, everybody. I was just curious if the Electric Mayhem project was complete yet. If I can help in any way, please let me know...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have Johnny Mathis singing "Never Before, Never Again" from The Muppets Go Hollywood?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Ryan i didn't know if you had gotten that one song from the Walmart Speical DVD of "Love the Earth?" And if not i'm about to watch it and then i'll record the songs or how many are on there. Just wanted to let you know.

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm looking for the mp3 of the music video version of Keep Fishin by Weezer, not the one they released on their CD, plus Ray Charles and Kermit singin Bein Green together

lucasbervin@yahoo.com thank u

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Ryan i didn't know if you had gotten that one song from the Walmart Speical DVD of "Love the Earth?" And if not i'm about to watch it and then i'll record the songs or how many are on there. Just wanted to let you know.
I don't have that yet actually, Kyle! It would be great if you could send it! :big_grin:

Frogster, I sent Ray Charles and Kermit, and vaati, thank you very much! :excited:

vaati64

Reaction score
speaking of muppets tonight, does anyone happen to have all the songs from muppets tonight?

Frogster

Reaction score
lol... I guess I got more....

Count It Higher (Who sings this and Wet Paint, btw?)- Sesame Street
Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight- Fozzie from Marty Feldman episode
8 Little Notes- TMS version by Rowlf
A Frog He Would A Wooing Go- TMS version by Rowlf
Opposites- Mahna Mahna from Sesame Street (LOOOOOOOOUUUUDD! LOOOOOOOUUUD! soooooft, sooooft! That's opposite! In case that jogs the memory) :stick_out_tongue:
Monster In The Mirror (guest star version a definite plus!)

Okay, so I have Kermit singing with Ladysmith Black Lambazoo the African Alphabet song, but I'm looking for something similar that Kermit sang on his own... I remember Kermit being in a dark jungle, singing about the alphabet, but the beginning went "A is for aligator, B is for Bayou, C is for Cyprus trees (I could be wrong on that one) but I'm lookin for it, if anyone can piece together that puzzle lol.

Also, is there any chance someone has Kermit, Piggy and Loretta Switt singing Side By Side/ What Would We Do Without You?

lucasbervin@yahoo.com