Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

TARDIS60

Reaction score
Does anyone have an MP3 of 'Fraggle Farewell (We'll Be Back)' from the 'Fraggles Look for Jobs' video? My email address is my username here @gmail.com

If anyone can help me out I would be most grateful. I have a lot of other Fraggle songs to trade if anyone needs some -- every song from the first three seasons and select ones from S4. Thanks!

--Kassi

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Scarborough Fair" from the Paul Simon episode of TMS? (Yes, I am on a Simon and Garfunkel kick... blame The Graduate.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:zany: cackles while twacking Prawny with cue cards as he floats above ghost-style.

Can I have Scarborough Fair and the 6 Penguins in my Shirt too? Thanks.

scooter289

Reaction score
Hey there.

Can anyone possibly help me locate The Dark Crystal soundtrack (especially the Love Theme) minus the Overture?

vaati64

Reaction score
Does anyone have an MP3 of 'Fraggle Farewell (We'll Be Back)' from the 'Fraggles Look for Jobs' video? My email address is my username here @gmail.com

If anyone can help me out I would be most grateful. I have a lot of other Fraggle songs to trade if anyone needs some -- every song from the first three seasons and select ones from S4. Thanks!

--Kassi

I'll get these to you soon!:smile:

and prawncracker, your mup3's are on the way.

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
Is the Avenue Q karoke album just the music or does it have background singing in it too? If it's just the music, can someone please send it my way at werres4anothrday@aim.com. I know this is the 'MUP3' thread but I didn't know where else to ask.

Thank you :wisdom: .