Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Quick request, I need the Electric Mayhem songs/numbers from Almost Live, both specials. Send 'em ma way please. Thanks. :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hi... Quick request, I need the Electric Mayhem songs/numbers from Almost Live, both specials. Send 'em ma way please. Thanks. :big_grin:
I'll send these your way, Ed. It's easier for me to just send all of the songs, though. The ones performed by the EM are GNO, That's Just the Way We Roll, and This is Me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll put the rest on my Muppet song folder, probably the MuppetCast & More one since I use that for stuff that's from Muppet productions/sources other than TMS and the six Muppet movies—soom to be seven!

kenand03

Reaction score
Rocky mountain holiday

Hi Everybody, Just joined this site today. I hope someone out there can help me.
I'm searching for an album by John Denver and the Muppets called Rocky Mountain Holiday. I really want it in MP3 form if possible. I have found it on LP record on ebay but the person I'm buying it for has no record player and I ahve no idea how to transfer it to mp3 form if thats even possible. It was released by RCA in 1975 and has the catelogue number RCA AFL1-4721.

I would greatly appreciate any help or pointers in obtaining this album.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MC. If you give us your email address, there are those of us who would be delighted in sending you the MUP3 files from the RMH album. Hope this helps and have a good time exploring the rest of the forums.

vaati64

Reaction score
Hi Everybody, Just joined this site today. I hope someone out there can help me.
I'm searching for an album by John Denver and the Muppets called Rocky Mountain Holiday. I really want it in MP3 form if possible. I have found it on LP record on ebay but the person I'm buying it for has no record player and I ahve no idea how to transfer it to mp3 form if thats even possible. It was released by RCA in 1975 and has the catelogue number RCA AFL1-4721.

I would greatly appreciate any help or pointers in obtaining this album.

I can actually get you this Kenand03. I just need your email address.:smile: