Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Hi, Street Scene.

Thank you for the offer.

First of all, let me apoligize for not getting back to you sooner. I usually get an email telling me that a reply to my topic has been posted. I didn't get one with your message, so I had to come to the forum and check.

At any rate, you can post the files on SendSpace. SendSpace is a file hosting site that hosts large files that may or may not be too large for attachments for emails. Unfortunately, I am not sure how to upload them to the site, as I have never uploaded anything to the site myself. Maybe if you go to SendSpace, you'll find some information on how to upload them.

Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Rob
okay, there are 18 tracks--so it looks like i could either upload one file at a time, copy each link and post it here...or if you send me your e-mail address i can upload five files at a time and sendspace will send you an e-mail with the links. that sounds a little easier, so would you mind either posting your e-mail here or sending it to me in the private messages function on the forum? thanks.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Does anyone have from the Muppet Show...

Night and Day
Something's Missing

Both were performed by whatnots.

Also if anyone is interested I have covers of "Rainbow Connection" from Willie Nelson, Sarah McLachlan, Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies (their verison was used in Kermit's Swamp Years), and Jamie Leonhart.

Thanks

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
Also if anyone is interested I have covers of "Rainbow Connection" from Willie Nelson, Sarah McLachlan, Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies (their verison was used in Kermit's Swamp Years), and Jamie Leonhart.

Thanks
I'm interested in the Sarah McLachlan cover.

Also, because I forgot to ask the first time around, anyone have the Muppets Treasure Island soundtrack (minus Love Let Us Here, I already have that song)?

Thanks a bunch! (email is celestial_moongoddess@hotmail.com )

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and hoping somebody can help me out. Seeing as the 4th season of Fraggle Rock probably won't be out separatley for a while now...can anyone PM me a zip or rar file of all the songs in season 4? Again, I know it's a lot to ask but I'd really appreciate it. Right now, I'm trying to grab all the songs from TMS 1-3 and FR 1-3. =)