Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Don't Eat the Pictures Soundtrack?

I think I have most of the instrumentals and I have Cookie Monster's "Don't Eat the Pictures" and Grover's " I want to be your friend". I'm really looking for Gloria's "mothers and children" and Big Bird's "You're gonna be a star". If anyone has them, please let me know.

I am also looking for Muppet Movie instrumentals. I have all the ones from Muppetvision 3d but I'm looking for instrumentals from the actual movies, especially the ends of the movies

If you have any of these, please send them to me at arianne.gallagher@gmail.com. I would be happy to send anything that I have in return

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um, don't you mean Susan's "Mothers and Children"?

I have Rat Scat and Looking for Kermit from TMTM, as well as some rarities from MCC and MTI, could send you those if you want. Please scroll back to my last updated request list or contact me personally.
*Hugs to Arianne.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hey Count;
For some reason I thought Olivia sang "Mothers and Children" from Don't Eat the Pictures, but oh well, my mistake. I have Rat Scat, but I would like Looking for Kermit, and please send me your Muppet Movie rarities. If I already have them I will just delete them. Thanks again!

I might have Rocky Top, I'll have to check when I get off of work.

Have a good day everyone and if anyone else has anything on my request list, please send my way! :smile: :search:(arianne.gallagher@gmail.com)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You might be fright, but since Gloria was the name originally mentioned... It's been way too long since I've seen Don't Eat the Pictures.

Will send ASAP.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I am also looking for Muppet Movie instrumentals. I have all the ones from Muppetvision 3d but I'm looking for instrumentals from the actual movies, especially the ends of the movies
I sent along my collection via sendspace: all the instrumentals from TMM, GMC, MTM, MCC and MTI. Also, the full score from MFS:big_grin:

Some files are .m4a's, as I ripped them from their cd's in iTunes.

Also, if you have Miss Piggy's Aerobique workout album, or the Follow that Bird album, I would be much obliged. Also, since you mentioned Muppetvision 3D, anything from that would also be great.

leigh.joel@gmail.com

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Also, if you have Miss Piggy's Aerobique workout album, or the Follow that Bird album, I would be much obliged. Also, since you mentioned Muppetvision 3D, anything from that would also be great.
I'll send you Follow That Bird and Muppet*Vision via SendSpace.com shortly! :big_grin: