Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the song "Women Can Be" from Sesame? If so, send it my way please.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a song called Boy From Indiana sung by Bob? It's apparently available at the sesameworkshop.org video player. Thanks in advance. :wisdom:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to be a pest, but anyone have audio from the Brian and Lisa Henson Q&A from 2005 from Salt Lake City that makes mention of either the city or state?
Please LMK ASAP, thanks. :concern:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Does anyone have a song called Boy From Indiana sung by Bob? It's apparently available at the sesameworkshop.org video player. Thanks in advance. :wisdom:
hey count, i just sent you women can be & boy from indiana.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you very much Kate. What a beautiful song Boy From Indiana is. Then again, would we expect anything else from Bob's golden throat?

Okay, I'm still needing audio clips which mention either cities from or the states themselves of Utah, Vermont, and/or West Virginia. We've got a deadline of three months hexactly by when I plan to send the folder off to its intended recipient. So please help however you can... Let's get this baby completed! :excited: :batty: :eek: