Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Smendrik

Reaction score
Wanted: I'm My Own Grandpa

Dear Muppet Fans,

I need your help. For years I've been trying to track down a song I heard on the Muppets back in the '80s which made me laugh and eventually cry. It was about a character that had married his a distant relative and he went on to go through the whole song working out how he was related to different members of his family in more ways than one.

I sincerely hope that someone can help me as I could do with another laugh.

Regards,

Smendrik :sympathy:

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
Dear Muppet Fans,

I need your help. For years I've been trying to track down a song I heard on the Muppets back in the '80s which made me laugh and eventually cry. It was about a character that had married his a distant relative and he went on to go through the whole song working out how he was related to different members of his family in more ways than one.

I sincerely hope that someone can help me as I could do with another laugh.

Regards,

Smendrik :sympathy:
hi Smendrik i have that song i just need your e-mail and i'll send it your way. :smile:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Does anyone have an MP3 of a Sesame Street song called 'Baby Baby Baby'?

It was sung by Susan and the rest of the human cast they sang it when Susan and Gordon adopted Miles. There is a snippet of it in 'Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting'.

The lyrics go something like this:

I'm so proud, Ooh baby
You're my baby, Baby baby baby

Shout out loud, Ooh baby,
You're my baby, Baby baby baby

And I'm proud! Proud you can walk
yes I'm proud! Proud you can talk

I feel like I should take a bow
Ooh baby, baby baby baby

You're my baby now!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody have a MUP3 of the version of Very Superstitious sung by Stevie Wonder on Sesame Street? If so, please send it my way. Thanks. :batty:

rbrown

Reaction score
I am looking for the album, "Havin Fun With Bert and Ernie" and specifically from it, the Tiger Hunt and the Pick Up Everything and Put it Away song. Any help would be appreciated.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Anyone have the "Block Party!" album?
I'll send this soon.

Does anyone have a good quality copy of the "Songs" medley at the end of Elmopalooza and the rendition of the Sesame Street theme that followed it?

StreetScenes

Reaction score
does anyone have Bob, Telly & Rosita singing I Don't Want to Live on the Moon, from episode 4031 (but not released on the Sesame Street Sings Karaoke dvd)?