Count Goes To School

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Why? What is this a picture of? If you could, please describe the picture or photograph with as many details as deemed neccessary for a complete descript. Thanks and have a good day.

P

Philo and Gunge

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
You probably don't know already, so I'll tell you...the reason the Count asked for descriptions of the photos is because he is blind. He didn't look at the page because he can't look at it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah yes, thank you JG. However, the reason I didn't or haven't seen the page where the photos originally came from was/is cause I didn't or haven't visited the site hosting the pics in the first place. However, if I did/had, you would be correct in stating that I wouldn't have understood the photos without a verbal descript. So, if you could, please describe the pics posted in the subsequent links here in this thread. Thanks for your help and have a good day.

P

Philo and Gunge

The Count said:
Ah yes, thank you JG. However, the reason I didn't or haven't seen the page where the photos originally came from was/is cause I didn't or haven't visited the site hosting the pics in the first place. However, if I did/had, you would be correct in stating that I wouldn't have understood the photos without a verbal descript. So, if you could, please describe the pics posted in the subsequent links here in this thread. Thanks for your help and have a good day.
Okay.

PIC #1: The Count is talking (?) about numbers to school children. Below him is a poster of a town saying "Everybody Counts".

PIC #2: In a news fasion, Count is interviewed with a microphone and camera.

PIC #3: The Count poses with 4! 4 UGLY LADIES! AH, AH, AH, AH, AH!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the descripts. Yes, now I understand. 3, 3 counting class photos!