Do you want to see Sesame Street action figures?

tmb1975

Reaction score
I might've asked this question once before, so pardon me if I'm repeating myself, but...

Does anyone think that a line of Sesame Street figures will be produced like the Muppets are? I keep dreaming of having high-quality figures of Bert, Ernie, The Count, Big Bird, Telly, and so forth.

I really hope they'll consider this sometime in the future! I know Sesame Street is not being viewed as "strictly for kids" anymore, because I saw some adult-sized sweatshirts and t-shirts with the SS gang on them at Hot Topic.

:stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy: Need SS figures!!! :wink:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It might be possible down the road, but nothing official has been announced from Palisades. I agree, it would be wonderful as there are so many classic characters that would make wonderful Sesame figures. Maybe even another company might pick up the Sesame license.

Are you familiar with the Sesame Street Kubricks? Series 2 should be arriving soon.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Is there anywhere that I could buy the Sesame Street Kubricks. I've seen the pictures and I think that they look so cool, but I have not seen them in any stores. Or are they only available on-line...

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Palisades looked into the license, but someone else already currently has the rights to make Sesame Street figures. Nobody knows who.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Let's hope we A: Find out soon and B: get in touch with them the way Palisades does!

I'd love to see Ernie, Bert, Oscar, Telly, Don Musici, Guy Smiley, etc.

I got the Grover Kubricks (Someone sent it to me) and it's pretty good! Too bad they're so expensive for something so small!

beaker

Reaction score
They have Palisades Sesame Street figures...it's called Koozebane KErmit, and available at Target^_^

pdiresta

Reaction score
tmb1975 said:
I might've asked this question once before, so pardon me if I'm repeating myself, but...

Does anyone think that a line of Sesame Street figures will be produced like the Muppets are? I keep dreaming of having high-quality figures of Bert, Ernie, The Count, Big Bird, Telly, and so forth.

I really hope they'll consider this sometime in the future! I know Sesame Street is not being viewed as "strictly for kids" anymore, because I saw some adult-sized sweatshirts and t-shirts with the SS gang on them at Hot Topic.

:stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy: Need SS figures!!! :wink:
Fun-4-All (toy company) is currently developing the first series of Sesame Street Action Figures.........they're AWESOME!!! I should know, I designed/ developed them :smile:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
pdiresta said:
Fun-4-All (toy company) is currently developing the first series of Sesame Street Action Figures.........they're AWESOME!!! I should know, I designed/ developed them :smile:
Really? That is so awesome... Do you have pictures or anything that you can share with us? :stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:

pdiresta

Reaction score
Walker Boh said:
Palisades looked into the license, but someone else already currently has the rights to make Sesame Street figures. Nobody knows who.
Fun-4-All has the license. We haven't done much in the action figure dept., mostly gift/ novelty items for hot topic and spencers gifts, But we did do some great cold cast statues, and some seriously gigantic action figures for Kiss (they were in Toy Fare magazine- for the Top 10 biggest figures issue)
We also did a figure line called "Men of Honor" (not based on the movie)
They were large scale collectible military figures.
The sesame street figures look amazing, you all won't be disappointed!

pdiresta

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
Really? That is so awesome... Do you have pictures or anything that you can share with us? :stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:
We do have photos of the first series, which currently consists of: Bert, Ernie, Cookie, Oscar, and Super Grover.

We plan on doing: Snuffy, telly, two-headed monster, Guy Smiley, Count, Honkers, herry monster, sully, biff.... and that's just the beginning!!!!!

email me @: pdiresta@fun-4-all.com

rank your top 10 figures, or more (besides the series 1 characters)

and I'll send you shots of the first set!
thanks all for your input!