Bumble Ardy

Zet

Reaction score
ssetta said:
I like that avatar of the singing orange! Where did you get it?
thanks! Photo from my tape.
Gonna send you a private message about the Yo-Yo film, need it!
-Z

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
i remember bumble ardy, its one of those things i forgot ever existed! *shivers from nostalgia rush* id have a dr teeth smilie here if mine worked....somehow they broke, hmm, must fix them..

smy, where did you get your 'capital i' avatar??? have you got a sound or video clip of it (sorry, my technical jargon isnt up to speed...)

prickle747

Reaction score
welcome to the forum zet........... :smile:

well my wife remembers this skit however i don't

maybe my eyes need that nostolgic refresh

Zet..............please email me a vintage fan here too..........

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Zet said:
...but just last year I tuned in for the first time in years and actually saw one I wanted (the ball on wire track with grinder ending)...didn't get it on tape though. : (-Z
I just may have the ball on the wire, as I grabbed in the manner you described, pretty much by accident, but haven't transferred it to disc yet, and I think it was in the middle of my wife's Soap's tape, so it could be anywhere!

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
jellyman kelly said:
smy, where did you get your 'capital i' avatar??? have you got a sound or video clip of it (sorry, my technical jargon isnt up to speed...)
I made it from a still shot off of a vcd i have. Unfortunately, the original that it was copied from skipped a bit, so of course, mine skips. It's from #514 with Stevie Wonder episode.

billyk

Reaction score
Wow! I remember that animated sketch. Great stuff.

ulan25

Reaction score
wow, three years later i happen upon this thread!

i'm ulan :smile: i found a clip of bumple ardy on youtube. i can't post the url yet since this is my first post. but you can search for it! :smile:

Soul H

Reaction score
When I first saw that sketch, I was a little confused. I thought the sketch would be about the number 9, but instead it was just a poem.

Oh, well.