Sad by Little Jerry

ssetta

Reaction score
You didn't think I was serious, did you? !:eek:

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
I responded asking you if you meant Canadian or US because Canadian was less... (as a joke about currency) and I then responded but you never replied...:frown:

So I didn't know what to think... If you want to work out a trade of some sort I'm all ears...!

-MLJ

Soul H

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that in the music video "Sad", the bearded guy's hat came off?

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
It's been such a long time since I've seen it... would you happen to
have it on tape?

-MLJ

Soul H

Reaction score
Mad Lil' Jerry said:
It's been such a long time since I've seen it... would you happen to
have it on tape?

-MLJ
Unfortunately, I don't. Hope this doesn't make you mad, Mad L'il Jerry.

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
Naw, Not Mad... just frustrated. Well... yeah... I'm mad... maybe... indecisive I don't know...

Acutally I would say mad at the fact that I can't find these clips anymore, and they won't play them anymore... if they would just put out a box set of DVD's that would make me happy... but I guess you can't please everyone.

-MLJ

Soul H said:
Unfortunately, I don't. Hope this doesn't make you mad, Mad L'il Jerry.

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually do have "Mad" on one of my old tapes. If you tell me your address, I can send it.

Soul H

Reaction score
Oh by the way although this is a late reply, when I said that I hoped this didn't make you mad, there was no pun intended.

Naw, Not Mad... just frustrated. Well... yeah... I'm mad... maybe... indecisive I don't know...

Acutally I would say mad at the fact that I can't find these clips anymore, and they won't play them anymore... if they would just put out a box set of DVD's that would make me happy... but I guess you can't please everyone.

-MLJ