Sketches wanted--looking for traders

Drtooth

Reaction score
JEEEZ.... I'd like some of these.

Does anyone have Baker 9, supposedly with Rowlf the Dog?

rjschex

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Wow! Were these from PBS or both #2485 and #2486 were taped from Noggin in your tape?
Both are PBS airings, taped from KAET Phoenix. (ALL of my tapes are.)

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Hi rjschex,

I too am very interested in obtaining copies of your Sesame Street episodes however, I am only interested in ones from the 1987-88 season, the 1988-89 season & the 1989-90 season. Please e-mail me at sqwakbox@hotmail.com and we can work out a deal.

Thanks,

Mike

little jerry

Reaction score
to rjschex

hi there my name is little jerry and i am trying to find some rare sesame street stuff i am curently searching for 40 dots where this guy is singing the number of dots as the apear on the screan and one of my all time favorite cast member songs good bye fly if you have either of these you may want to im me i'm on aol my screanname is betsey2244

Hays

Reaction score
Wow. That's quite a collection you all have - wish I had something to offer, but I just have the tapes available for sale...(sigh :embarrassed: )

Glad to know it's out there, somewhere, though...

MuppetDude

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy cow! And you've got over a HUNDRED of these?

*faints*

rjschex

Reaction score
More episodes in my collection:
#2487 (I-U-0)
"Starfish" song / "Danger's No Stranger" / boy buys a "u" to form the word "up" / Count sleeps over keeping Ernie awake / "Uniform" sketch for letter "U" / "Echo into Mexico" / film: "I" for icy cold days

#2488 (S-X-17)
Grover knocks over the letter "S" / Cowboy X / "X" sketch from the David Connell/Jim Thurman series--the ones with Weeble-like people and white backgrounds / Computer-animated "9" tries to find his home (houses marked 1-10) / #17 rap / James Taylor sings "Your Grouchy Face" to Oscar / sand "S" (IMO, the BEST in the series, with not one but ELEVEN lowercase s's) / "Peligro" owl / Ernie invites Cookie Monster to breakfast ("soft boiled cookie with a glass of cookie juice on the side")

#2489 (N-Z-7)
Grover tries to fix a leak for Kermit, using any of three wrenches (big/bigger/biggest) / limerick-Nose / 1969-70 alphabet film with light jazz music and camera zooming in on each letter / ant trying to move a capital "N" / "NTV" / Alligator King / Simon Soundman at music store

#2490 (S-W-6)
W-Wash / Bert's W Song / Wanda the Witch / song "I'm Pretty" / W for Wilbur (it's a big letter!) / Six Soccer Socks

#2495 (A-Q-3)
man atop building under construction builds clock to deliver his lunch / Q-Quarter (voice of Casey Kasem)

#2560 (C-M-19)
"Jar of Peanut Butter" / B&E sketch--cookie jar / #19 rap / song "Monster Meal" / (2-part sketch) "Timber!" (first part--a match falls down; second part--tree springs back up)

#2572 (E-P-9)
song "Count It Higher" / door opens to reveal "E" / Prairie Dawn play about a flower / "Above It All" / "What if..." (elephant/mouse)

#2573 (H-X-3)
"How I Miss My X" / Brand X / sand H

#2574 (B-T-12)
limerick-"Beard" / "Story of Bert's Blanket" / "B is for Bubble" / Circus Trainer #12 (birds)

#2579 (Q-T-4)
2 crooks reciting ABC / Q-"Quiet!" / The Princess and the Cookie / B&E-Rhyme Game / Squeal of Fortune / Jim Thurman & David Connell sketch for "T" (ends with "Trash" and "Ticket" / ants carrying "Q" up hill / Mumford tries to make Gladys disappear / Jazzy Spies #4

#2576 (H-Y-3)
"One of these Kids" (in the snow) / Y--yo-yo (early) / sand Y / Frank Oz "3" rubber ball (ground into powder)

unknown# (M-O-5)
film about letter "M" / "O" falls from Grocery Store sign / "Me and My M" / film: making of a saxophone / Herry & John-John discuss loud and soft / O rolls all over horse

#2580 (O-Z-6)
Z in space / Billy Joe Jive & Sweet Susie Sunset--missing shortcakes / Lifestyles of the Big and Little / "Would you mind closing our OPEN?" / rap #6 / sand O

unknown# (P-V-20)
Kermit visits "Wolf Huffing School" / bellhop #20 / Teeny Little Superguy sketch about pet ownership / sand P

#2581 (N-S-2)
"Telephone Rock" / John Moschitta Jr. does alphabetical baby names / Lefty tries to sell Ernie a scale / "People in Your Neighborhood"--dentist & bus driver (Tooth-hurty!) / forms of transportation beginning with S / Pinball #2

#2582 (D-I-10)
Remembering Game / limerick-Dog / animated film depicting the demolition of the numbers 1-20 (note Cookie Monster eating #17, and the misspelling at the end!) / Ten Telephoning Turtles

unknown# (Q-W-11)
Pinball #11 / early B&E 2-part sketch about cleaning up (Ernie had a differently colored shirt)

unknown# (G-K-10)
Pinball #10 / K for Kitten (mother cat picks him up) / Kermit's Swamp alphabet

unknown# (D-H-16)
flashback to Big Bird's "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ" song (as the green banner is removed from the toybox, note that you can clearly see the "Z" falling off!) / typewriter guy: D-daisy / conductor keeps yelling "STOP!" to out-of-tune violinist / "Geronimo!" (propeller) / the "D" building / neon "H" being raised to roof (from the series including O and R, with the familiar kazoo music--a bus appears out of nowhere just before the "H" starts rising) / "H for Hello" voiced by Gary Owens / robot told to "Walk!"

unknown# (E-L-0)
typewriter guy: E-ear / Elephant & Elk (and the winner is...) / Magical Herman keeps adding a "1" until he gets to 10

unknown# (G-N-9)
Nancy the Nannygoat / Gorilla wants a job / Monsterpiece Theatre--"Taming of the Shoe" / limerick-Goose / "We All Sing with the Same Voice (My Name Is You) " / #9 rap

gbrobeck

Reaction score
Goodness! I wish I had had the sense to tape up all those episodes way back then! The thing about these episodes is just reading about them is bringing back such wonderful childhood memories as the 1987-1990 period is when I remember watching SS so much (I can't remember anything earlier than 1987 and I stopped watching in 1990 in favor of The Disney Afternoon). I'd be willing to take these episodes any way I could get them!

Greg

Hays

Reaction score
gbrobeck said:
Goodness! I wish I had had the sense to tape up all those episodes way back then! Greg
Too true! Of course, for the first few seasons we couldn't have taped them - most people didn't get a home VCR until the mid 70s (and we actually got a Betamax machine, so if I had, the tapes would be unreadable)

ssetta

Reaction score
I have to have some of these! I e-mailed you and didn't get a response! I have a whole bunch of stuff to trade! Please e-mail me back!!