Weird Big Bird Dream

BabyBeanBunny

Reaction score
I guess this is the earliest dream I can remember, but it's really weird. I was two or three, and I dreamt that my family and I were invited to see the taping of Sesame street. Of course we went, but there was something weird about everyone. They had no heads. I freeked out, and woke up crying. I guess to a 3 year old it is scary. Now that I think about it, it's kind of funny (22 years later.)

BabyBeanBunny

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I remember when I was about 6 years old,having a crazy dream where I found myself flying over the city.The wind sounded just like it did in certain SS episodes{particularly the Super Grover episodes}.It was actually a lot of fun.In fact I always enjoy dreams where I fly through the air.They have to be my favourite type of dreams.{The disappointing part is that it's only a dream.}Anyway,at the end of this dream,I found myself on outside Mr.Hooper's store on Sesame Street.Another interesting dream I had in more recent time,I found myself getting a steady paying job on Sesame Street. :stick_out_tongue: :frown: