Do you want another Piggy action figure?

Robin W.

Reaction score
I really love all Muppet action figures, except for Piggy. She just doesn't seem right to me. The variant is much better than the original, but even then. The Pigs In Space-figure is the best so far. But anyway, would people be interested if there was made another sculpt of the famous pig? And how would you like to see her dressed? I'd love to see different Piggy figures, with different hairstyles for example. She has had many different styles over the years, like the long flat hair in the beginning, to the curls in TMTM and finally the very modern look she has today. How about you all?

Robin

:mad:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think there's room in the line for another number of Piggy figures or variants. It's just that the poor pegwarmer porker's performance in S1 might hurt said chances. But I'd like to see a Nurse Piggy hopefully with Foo-Foo pack-in figure and Benjamina Gunn to complete the MTI subline. Other than that, just wait till Gonzo (MC member) comes in and responds to this thread.
Hope this helps and have a haunted day.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Both Piggy's are my least favorite out of the Muppet line. One of the reasons I don't like them is that they don't have the "Muppety texture" like the others and she's just an all around weak figure. Or maybe it's the fact that Miss Piggy is the only figure I can find around...

Gonzo

Reaction score
We definitely need a new Piggy action figure. We'll get one too. I'm assuming we'll see at the very least a Muppet Treasure Island and (hopefully) a Veterinarian's Hospital Nurse Piggy. Maybe a Vacation Piggy. :wink:

Beyond that, though...well I'm a Piggy fan, so I'd love to see them, like Wonder Pig and a bunch of others, but since S1 Piggy didn't do so well--we're lucky to get whatever we get.

:mad:

Fozzie

Reaction score
I'd love to see another Piggy as long as it has more articulation!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I really would like to see a new standard glamour Piggy. Maybe it could be sold as an exclusive. I just like the idea. However, an MFS Piggy in the purple outfit would be cool too. :mad: :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I just want a new regular Miss Piggy for the line. Since Series One Palisades has got these figures down-pat and I think a new and improved Piggy figure WOULD be better sold.

PiggyLover13

Reaction score
i ahvent seen like any piggy figures, i have seen 2 accually and i have the one with her hair up but i haven't seen any recent ones, got any pics?

Gonzo

Reaction score
PiggyLover13 said:
i ahvent seen like any piggy figures, i have seen 2 accually and i have the one with her hair up but i haven't seen any recent ones, got any pics?
There are only three so far:

1) The "Hair Up" Miss Piggy from Series 1...you already have her.

2) The "Hair Down" Glamour Piggy EB Exclusive. This was the same body as the figure you've got, with a new head and hair sculpt (it's what I used for the Mermaid Piggy in another thread). It was only available at EB Games, and that was part of Series 1 too. You may still be able to find her somewhere on sale.

3) There's a Pigs In Space First Mate Piggy coming out with the Pigs In Space Playset--she's not out yet, playset's coming in November/December, but you can see prototype pics of her here: http://www.palisadestoys.com/new/MUPPETS_SITE/PLAYSETS/Swinetrek_photo2.jpg She'll be wearing sort of white tights and her hair will be darker than what you see here.

Other than that, nada. I hope to see more someday.

:smile:

Thijs

Reaction score
Series one Piggy is the weakest of the whole line. When I came to London, the first thing I did was buying the gala-version, wich rocked. The PIS Piggy is ok, but not the best. In series 9 it's time for a new Piggy.