Do you want another Piggy action figure?

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Over ont eh Palisades board Ken has said that he's really upset - the Piggy Hair color for the PIS set is way too dark... I know they fought hard to get Henson to allow a non-yellow-haired Piggy. I hope this doesn't hurt their ability to make those kind of changes... :frown:

- Derek

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I agree. Incidentally, if anyone feels Piggy's hair is too dark, there's an easy way to fix that. Crack out the acrylic paints, mix a good shade of brown, yellow and white, mix a good amount of water with it and genlty brush it over the hair. It's best to test it in a small patch first. I used the same process to mute the yellow hair. It gives dimension to the strands and isn't hard to correct if you mess up. I will likely be doing that to mine if she is indeed too dark-haired. Wish she looked good right out of the pack, but it's a simple solution that takes no time at all.

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Now I Love the Glamour Piggy, it changed a lot from the photographs that were in the catalogue which pleased me.
I'd like to think there will be more Piggy's along the way, WonderPig, or dare i say it a Piggy's Dressing Room playset, seeing as on several shows we've been inside, maybe from the Episode where Piggy looked after Bobby Benson's Baby Band * i watched it the other day and can't remember the guest star for the life of me*

Jamie