Custom Miss Piggy: The Not-So-Little Mermaid

Fozzie

Reaction score
That looks great! Palisades should hire you!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that is GREAT!! How much do each of these figures cost ya? (I'm supposing you make sure and get 'em cheap!)

PiggyLover13

Reaction score
thats really cool, i could do better, not bragging, just i have customized a lot of things like wrestling figures and dolls and stuff though i still have to get used to these muppet figures i only have two but i will make a piggy custom and post it here...but he did reallllly good:smile: 9/10!

Gonzo

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
that is GREAT!! How much do each of these figures cost ya? (I'm supposing you make sure and get 'em cheap!)
I got some of the Miss Piggys buy one-get one free at EB a long time ago. And I'm close to running out :mad: so there won't be many more Piggy customs from me. :cry:

Gonzo

Reaction score
PiggyLover13 said:
thats really cool, i could do better, not bragging, just i have customized a lot of things like wrestling figures and dolls and stuff though i still have to get used to these muppet figures i only have two but i will make a piggy custom and post it here...but he did reallllly good:smile: 9/10!
Thanks for the 9/10, PiggyLover! I'll take what I can get. I'd love to see some of your stuff--you have any pics online?

I think there are a lot of people who "customize" a lot better than I do--I'm sort of self-taught, never had any art classes, don't know how to really sculpt or paint or anything...plus I don't have the patience to spend the time on a single figure to make it Truly Great. Some people like Artie, Justin and Derick do much better, more detailed work than I do.

But I like how they turned out.

And you need to get you some more Muppet toys!

:halo: