Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
No Elmo? Should I get the champain out now or wait until series three?

WiGgY

Reaction score
beaker said:
The proposed planned series 2 lineup leaves me drooling! now why cant these be 3.5-4"? Im so sick of the 6" stuff:frown:
Well since these are in scale with each other they will probably vary in size as much as the muppet line does. Big Bird will be big, probably as tall as Sweetums if not taller. Elmo, who I bet we'll see eventually (the line would need him) would be much smaller at about Gonzo or Kermit size.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I really do hope we see Elmo--it would be criminal not to have him there. Zoe too.

Yeah, if these are a similar scale to Palisades (like PDiresta says), Prairie Dawn would be downright TINY. Hope we see her.

I don't think I've posted my Top Ten here yet...taking into account the first two series we already know about, they would be:

Herry Monster
Sherlock Hemlock
The Amazing Mumford
Prairie Dawn
Betty Lou
Snuffleupagus
Elmo
Zoe
Yip-Yip Martians
Twiddlebugs

:stick_out_tongue: :frown:

beaker

Reaction score
good to see fans excited about these...I know some write off sesame as some foreign relation to the Muppet Show, but to me anyways its as important as TMS and FR.

But man Telly and Two Headed Monster, yay! As for my thing for 3.5-4" figures...that will always be my desired size! I resent how 70's-80's and mid 90's was all about 3.5-4", then Mcfarlane ruined it all:frown:

tmb1975

Reaction score
Yay! My dream is coming true! I love Sesame just a *tad* more than the Muppets (although I dearly love the Muppets), so this is extra special!

I echo all of the suggestions everyone made, but have a special request - could you please do a Harvey Kneeslapper with a number one or something else from his antics? Example: "Harvey: Do you want one? Ernie: Sure! Harvey: <Slaps number one on Ernie's chest> There you go!" I think that would be rich!

Also, how about Simon Soundman? Love that guy!!!

This is probably a long shot, but I'd love to see figures of the non-muppets, too, like Linda, Bob, Susan, Gordon, Mr. Hooper and all of the classic cast members.

Lastly, could you leave Elmo out of the line? Just kidding, but I really feel Elmo was the downfall of Sesame Street, unfortunately. :frown:

Luke

Reaction score
MuppetQuilter said:
When MuppetFest was being planned, we knew there were Creation spies keeping track of our discussions here and many of our ideas were incorporated into the event.
Yeah they used lots of our ideas (that Sweetums hugging must have been purely coincidental of course - lol) and made numourous posts to the forum anonymously along the lines of "I am really looking forward to Muppetfest. I must rush and get my $300 gold ticket immediately. I bet they are nearly all sold out. Who else is going to buy a gold ticket ? etc etc". I get your point though and agree.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone said this one already, but do ya think they could do a reporter Kermit? (w/hat on) I mean it would be cool to have another reporter Kermit thing!
:smile:

Zach,

Drtooth

Reaction score
beaker said:
Bu tman Telly and Two Headed Monster, yay! As for my thing for 3.5-4" figures...that will always be my desired size! I resent how 70's-80's and mid 90's was all about 3.5-4", then Mcfarlane ruined it all:frown:

I personally love large figures, myself but I agree that thatere would be more space for them if they were smaller.

I mean, don't worry. Elmo will be made. Methinks they are jus going to wait for a line up of truely obscure characters like Biff and Sully (I thought they were series 2, mayhaps series 3?) so he'll round out the line up. Not ahuge Elmo person, but he grew on me after a while.

I'd love to see all the turely obscure guys like Don Music, Placido Flamingo, Simon SOund man, and Honkers and Dingers. Even the Pink big bad wolf (current)

And uh... since Reproter Kermit is owned by Henson, Not Sesame Workshop, I'd guess he's out of the line. Curse you EMTV!!! We could have had 2 Kermits released under the Sesame brnad (including Carribean Amphibian singing plush)

pdiresta

Reaction score
in a perfect world.... there would be no elmo. We'll eventually have to make him though. But I'd rather do a Sam the Robot figure before Elmo.
As for the oscar questions.... he will not have a full body in the first set. He will have a "pop-up out of his can" feature... We want to do another Oscar down the line--- completely out of his can...perhaps an exclusive? I also want to do a "chase" orange oscar...thoughts?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for answering the long-awaited question. I appreciate it. I guess it's the best of both worlds. :grouchy: :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.