Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcris

Reaction score
Dr.Tooth are you sure Fisher Price only made 3 figures? Cause I saw an ebay auction for Big Bird, Zoe, and Rosita. Maybe they arent part of the US line of figs cause the seller was in the UK. But the 3 figs had that same cartoony look thou.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think they were action figures... I can't recall what they were called. I saw 2 at a KB toy store, but that was out on the high way in the summer...

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I emailed Fun-4-All and they responded by telling me that the new pictures are not the final product. He said that they are still making revisions and that we should be able to see the new revisions soon - at least by Toyfare.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Of course, if you really feel like it, you can AIM DjExactor. He's on right now.

pdiresta

Reaction score
hey all...

We are getting closer to finishing up the first line of Sesame Street action figures. Hopefully by the end of next week, we'll have pics to show.
***ATTENTION***
The figures on ebay and in the new Previews magazine are the ORIGINAL CLAY PROTOTYPES....we all know how much they suck....and they will NOT be $15...I don't know where that is from. They are projected to retail at 9.99..... I'll try and keep y'all posted.
ps: they look much better.
Philip

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY!!!

I just got excited about this line again! PLEASE impress me, Phil!!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I can't wait until the end of next week! :stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy: Oh boy! So excited!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
YAY!!!

I just got excited about this line again! PLEASE impress me, Phil!!
I'll second that emotion! Any plans for series 2 accesories?

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm one very excited Prawn... okay! :rolleyes:

I also order eveything Muppet/SS/Fraggle related and these went up for preorder at FP about two weeks ago and i've had them preordered ever since.

I'll be honest I havn't been all that excited about recieving them but I am now, I can't wait to find out the accurate accessorie list and see how the figures now look. And to be honest from the picture at Diamond that Oscar really impressed me and it was only just a proto.

I'm so excited :excited:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.