Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiGgY

Reaction score
muppet maniac said:
I Can't wait to see the pictures.When are they going to be up???

:stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:
The pictures from Toy Fair will go up whenever someone at the event decides to post them. I keep checking, but no one has gotten there yet. Toy Fair doesn't really start until the 15th though, so I've heard. These are more like pre-show stuff I think.

Official pics will probabklly be seen after Toy Fair.

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
I think that the NEW Oscar could be better, maybe if they had a jaw joint so he could open and close his mouth, kinda like Animal. I think they could get Oscar closer, because they really got Cookie nicely.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I agree. They could make a better one. I like the idea for the mouth.

John Steffens

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm spoiled by Palisades Muppet figures, but I'm not too impressed with the Sesame Figures

tmb1975

Reaction score
Do you think one of you could post a picture of the new figures? I looked at Toy Fair's website and I can't find anything about the SS figures.

Thanks. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Search for a thread titled "Sesame Figures Pics Here" in this self-same forum's Action Figures section.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So when are these supposed to come out? Are they delayed? I kinda hope so, as they have to do a bit of work on them for everyone to be happy....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Floydnjanicefan got an E-mail reply with the answers, and he posted a thread here at the forums.
But the manufacturer said that they plan these figures to be released between 6/15/2004 and 7/1/2004.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Let's hope they're doing a butt load of work on them so everyone will go out and buy them.

Plus this gives me time to catch up on the TMS line of Palisades and get the next wave of TMNT...

Status
Not open for further replies.