Line Up of Series 9 and 10?

ElectricMayhem9

Reaction score
:confused:

Can anyone shed some light on the line ups of Series 9 and 10?

I mean what shows/movies are the figures coming from?

I've seen series 9:

2 TMS figures
1 GMC figure
1 MTI figure
Exclusive MFS figure

Is that right? Anyone know the series 10 divisions?

:confused:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
3 TMS and 1 MT is what I remember. Ken said one of those categorizations is misleading, as well as one of the S9 categorizations. S9 is probably Pops as the GMC fig- I heard that Ken said he wanted to do Pops as a GMC figure. S10, I have no idea.

Also there's a playset scheduled for around S8 or S9. I was guessing Vet's Hospital (which would mean the VH cast in S9, most likely), though The Hispaniola seems like a possible. Maybe the Happiness Hotel, the Electric Mayhem bus, or the Stage could fill this slot. He didn't specify where the playset would come from, at least not that I remember.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, I'm here to clear up a few things.
The S9 designations are as follows:
TMS
TMS
TGMC
MTI
Exclusive: MFS

The S10 designations are as follows:
TMS
TMS
TMS
MT
Exclusive: TMS

Ken said that one designation from both S9 and S10 were misleading.
He also said that if there were to be a playset released, it wouldn't be based from any ideas from the movies.
Do yourselves a favor and check out matleo's "Piecing the Rumors Revisited" thread, and search out for matleo's latest post where he gathers everything together in a great little synopsis of what we think we know about the lineups for 2004.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
Here are my picks for series 9 & 10
series 9
TMS- Reg. Rowlf
TMS- Mildred
TGMC- Pops
MTI- Link
EX MFS- Kermit in pj & rope
series 10
TMS- Uncel Deadly
TMS- George the Jantior
TMS- Lips
MT- Bean Bunny
EX TMS- Sweetums

ElectricMayhem9

Reaction score
Sam T Eagle said:
series 10
TMS- Uncel Deadly
TMS- George the Jantior
TMS- Lips
MT- Bean Bunny
EX TMS- Sweetums

Was Bean Bunny on Muppets Tonight?

Is Bean even covered by the contract Palisades has?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Can't quite remember... maybe just barely. He'd be better as a MCC action figure. The MT spot really needs to be SAl, since we're in for a long wait for him, and he's the first MT designation after series 8.

Personally I'd love this line up

S9

Nurse Piggy
Nurse Janice
Pops
Clueless Morgan

S10
Lips
Classic Rowlf (?)
Blown up Beaker
Sal Manila

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sam, nice lineup. But Ken expressed interest in making Sweetums as an exclusive besides the ones already planned, and he said that they might end up labeling his release as TMM so as to celebrate the movie's anniversary.

Thijs

Reaction score
ElectricMayhem9 said:
Was Bean Bunny on Muppets Tonight?

Is Bean even covered by the contract Palisades has?
Coincedently I said in another thread the thing you asked for. Bean is in MT, don't remember wich episode. So he is covered.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To back up Tommy, yes Bean Bunny appeared in Muppets Tonight and is covered by the current licensing contract held by Palisades Toys. Bean appeared in an episode where he was selling Bunny Scout cookies, and got the door slammed in his face by Sal Manilla. Besides, even if Bean didn't appear in MT, he's still covered due to his appearance in Muppet Christmas Caroll also in the licensing contract held by Palisades Toys.

Oh, and Tommy, hope you've been by to gaze at ML 9.0 to further help your encyclopedic efforts for the SS crew.

Thijs

Reaction score
The Count said:
To back up Tommy, yes Bean Bunny appeared in Muppets Tonight and is covered by the current licensing contract held by Palisades Toys. Bean appeared in an episode where he was selling Bunny Scout cookies, and got the door slammed in his face by Sal Manilla. Besides, even if Bean didn't appear in MT, he's still covered due to his appearance in Muppet Christmas Caroll also in the licensing contract held by Palisades Toys.

Oh, and Tommy, hope you've been by to gaze at ML 9.0 to further help your encyclopedic efforts for the SS crew.
Hey Eduardo, I just read it! Great work again man. As you may have noticed, the site is down, and we go further as soon we got a .com adress. But I'm sure your listings will be of great help when we progress with the site