1000 Words

NikZane

Reaction score
Worth 1000 is website that showcases the many varied talents of Adobe Photoshop™ artists from around the world by holding various themed competition challenges. These can be something like "Alternate Materials", where artists are challenged to create an ordinary object from an alternative material (a wooden apple, for example); or "Miniature World", the aim being to create an image showing a normally large object as very tiny, such as a child playing amongst a herd of mouse-sized elephants. Ultimately the goal is to do your best at creating a convincing image, using Photoshop as your tool. It's a very interesting and oftentimes humorous site that receives some very clever entries.

Recently, the third installment to the "Pop Culture Monsters" series was ran; the goal of which is to present a familiar pop-culture icon in an out-of-character scenario or circumstance. Muppets are often the target for this category, and this round is no exception. To see some twisted interpretations of our otherwise innocent felt covered friends, check out the latest submissions in the Worth 1000 - Pop Culture Monsters 3 category.*

If you enjoy this sort of stuff, I recommend browsing the other categories - you can waste a lot of hours at this site looking at our world in many different and bizzare ways.

*NOTE: I should add, that although it's all in good fun I'm sure some viewers will find a few of the entries offensive, in a "I don't want to see Janice & Piggy working the pole at a strip club" or "I don't wanna see Kermit about to be carved up by the Swedish Chef" kind of way. As such, please enter at your own risk.

Grandmaster C

Reaction score
LOL! That was great. Some really funny stuff in there. I especially loved the 'Eating Nemo' one. :big_grin: :crazy:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
hmmm... kinda reminds me of the "all your Base" thing, you ever see that? where its the onld vidio game with a really bad english translation, so a bunch of people made all these signs with it all over and such... here just watch it
http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/AYB2.swf the only thing bad in is Al gore fliping off the camera (and its only on for like a split second really rally fast) BUT if this would offend you then dont go on it :wink: