Clips from Let's Make Music and Bert and Ernie's Word Play

Dantecat

Reaction score
I would like to know which Old Muppet Clips you would really get on there for my old collection of Muppet Clips. :wink: :excited: :big_grin:

Dantecat

Reaction score
My Mistake.I would like to know which Old Muppet Clips you on Let's Make Music and Bert and Ernie's Word Play!If Anybody knows please tell me!

Thanks,
Dantecat :wink: :halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am not sure... I thought Word Play was a half hour of all new Material.

Mumu Talpaz

Reaction score
Word Play has a GREAT kermit sketch in which KTF is trying to buy a t-shirt with his name on it, but the storekeeper keeps bringing out shirts that say Kermit the GORF or Kermit the FORG etc....KTF asserts that there's no such "person" as Kermit the GORF/FORG/GROF only to have monster/muppets walk into the store saying "Hi, I'm Kermit the FORG, ya got my t-shirt???"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mumu Talpaz said:
Word Play has a GREAT kermit sketch in which KTF is trying to buy a t-shirt with his name on it, but the storekeeper keeps bringing out shirts that say Kermit the GORF or Kermit the FORG etc....KTF asserts that there's no such "person" as Kermit the GORF/FORG/GROF only to have monster/muppets walk into the store saying "Hi, I'm Kermit the FORG, ya got my t-shirt???"

Grunnnkkk... IT DOES?!?!?!? Man... I need to find ten bucks... STAT!!!
:crazy:

Dantecat

Reaction score
So Anybody know What Old Muppet Clips you get on those two DVD yet? :smile:

ceecee

Reaction score
Mumu Talpaz said:
Wow! I love that skit! Totally forgot about it til now. :smile:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Okay,I know that Kermit Skit is just on there.But Is Any Other Classic Muppet Skits On "Word Play"??? :smile:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It also has "Fat Cat Scat", "I'm a Bookworm, Baby!", and "Pigeons, Cookies, and Trash" plays during the credits.