Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Why did these things have to start coming out during my finals week?

Missy

Reaction score
Nothing in Pittsburgh

Nothing in any of the stores around here yet. For the most part, the people @ the stores look at me like I'm nuts. Only one guy in Suncoast Video was looking for them as well and knew which ones were supossed to be out now.

~Missy

PS - At least I'm finally seeing the Denny's commericals!

Drtooth

Reaction score
No! Really!!! They aren't in MASSACHUSSETTS!!! I was at Toys R Us just yesterday! Nothing! At least they finally got the Lilo and Stitch stuff, so they're not that far behind! SO I got an ALF Bobbing head instead!

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
And they are in stock and shipping...

From KBkids.com right now. Use the coupon DENNYSTOYS and you should get $5 off the price as well.

Most EB's should have them this week, so I'd check in the mornings. They normally get their shipments late in the day from UPS, and put the stuff out for the morning.

Michael
MWC

GWGumby

Reaction score
Fort Worth

Electronics Boutique in Ridgmar Mall of West Fort Worth just got a shipment in today. I just got mine, so there's still 3 full sets left at least. No word on the exclusive Piggy though.

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Variant Piggy

I was told by my EB contacts today that Miss Piggy should be in stores by the end of this week.

Also, that coupon code for Kbkids should have been DENNYTOYS - sorry about that.

Michael
MWC

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Tuxedo Kermit?

Any tuxedo Kermit sightings yet? Has ToyFare shipped theirs?

bw0000

Reaction score
I'd bet all the pennies in my piggy bank that Toyfare won't ship for another 16 weeks. As all of the Simpsons collectors know! They are notorious for taking forever on shipments. Even on the order form it says "Allow 16 - 20 weeks delivery", and that's after they probably get thier shipment in this week! So if you ordered with Toyfare expect your figures at the earliest around September 30th. I think that we should not put up with Toyfare and their terribly slow shipping. Just stop ordering from them! By September 30th Series two will be on the shelves!

kane31666

Reaction score
They have to separate their alloment to Toy Wiz before us collectors get anything. If you're a Simpsons collector, you know what I mean.