Attention New York Members

ReoRogerz

Reaction score
Hey, I live on Long Island in Nassau County and I can't find any stores that sell the Muppet Figures. The first two waves were found easily, but anything after that I haven't been able to find. If anybody knows where I can find a store that sells them where I live I would really REALLY appreciate it.

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
ReoRogerz said:
Hey, I live on Long Island in Nassau County and I can't find any stores that sell the Muppet Figures. The first two waves were found easily, but anything after that I haven't been able to find. If anybody knows where I can find a store that sells them where I live I would really REALLY appreciate it.
Hello

I happened to find all of Series 5,The PVC sets,Monopoly,Chef Playsets,stuffed dolls and series 3 & 4 which were on clearance at Suncoast. I'm not too sure of the name of the mall, but I do know it was in Long Island around the vicinity of Jones Beach/Nassau Coliseum and a race track.

Best bet is to call around to the different Suncoast in the malls.

Take Care

Michael

ReoRogerz

Reaction score
That was quick. Thanks for your help. What really made me happy was that I FINALLY found somebody with my interests: Muppets and Wrestling. I'm the biggest wrestling fan in the world, so if anybody wants to talk wrestling with me IM me, my AOL screen name is Reo Rogerz. But thanks for your help again, I really appreciate it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
RioRogers, if you live in the New York City area (especially out in Long Island), your best bet would be to contact fellow forum member BJC989 and see if you can help each other out.
Oh, and don't forget to attend the debut of all the Muppet merchandise tomorrow at a Barnes & Noble store there in New York City, where you might get a glimpse of the frog himself ina live appearance or two.

And when it comes to that other subject of mine, you just can't mess with my champ, the Undertaker.

ReoRogerz

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Count. Yeah, Undertaker was great, but he just hasn't been the same in years. But word is that at Survivor Series he's supposed to loose the buried alive match to Vince and come back as the Dead Man which would be awesome. Nevertheless, The Undertaker is probably the greatest gimmick ever.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure thing, RioRogers, hope you two contact each other.

BTW: Not surprised by that tidbit, the Buried Alive match isn't his best gimmick match. If what you say happens, it'll be an 0-3 record in those. But if he does return as the Lord of Darkness he once was to commemorate his 13th Anniversary/Year, then it'll be great!

BJC899

Reaction score
The Sam Goody in Roosevelt Field is where I got my S5!

ReoRogerz

Reaction score
Thanks again Count. BTW, The Undertaker won the first ever Buried Alive match, he beat Mankind. He was later buried after the match, but he did win the match.

And thanks Ben, I'll check out Sam Goody tomorrow, I just hope to God they have Janice. :flirt: :flirt: :flirt: FWIW, something weird happened. I IM'd this name on AOL and the person had no idea what I was talking about, telling me I had the wrong person. Weird. Anyway, thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

One more thing, that Christmas ornament with Kermit and Piggy, is that out yet?