Series 9 & 10 after Toyfare

Vic Romano

Reaction score
A Lewis Kazagger figure would totally rock. I'd put him right next to the Muppet Newsman on my display. There are too many Fozzies, but I think there are too many Kermits too, NOT that too many Kermits is a bad thing.

Naked Kermit - a definate
Kermit in tux - eh, okay if it works for you
Koozebane Kermit - He's totally rockin that trench coat, just like on Sesame St.
Capt. Smollet Kermit - This is where it gets ridiculous, I don't care for that figure at all. Kermit with the wig just ain't cuttin' it for me.

Now a Santa Kermit would totally be a hit.

The other thing I'm not looking forward to are all the repaints. How many different outfits does Johnny Fiama need anyway?

Thijs

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
A Lewis Kazagger figure would totally rock. I'd put him right next to the Muppet Newsman on my display. There are too many Fozzies, but I think there are too many Kermits too, NOT that too many Kermits is a bad thing.

Naked Kermit - a definate
Kermit in tux - eh, okay if it works for you
Koozebane Kermit - He's totally rockin that trench coat, just like on Sesame St.
Capt. Smollet Kermit - This is where it gets ridiculous, I don't care for that figure at all. Kermit with the wig just ain't cuttin' it for me.

Now a Santa Kermit would totally be a hit.

The other thing I'm not looking forward to are all the repaints. How many different outfits does Johnny Fiama need anyway?
Read threads first before you reply. Series have to include some famous characters to make the series atractive for non-fans. And exclusives are officially no part of the series.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Tommie said:
Read threads first before you reply. Series have to include some famous characters to make the series atractive for non-fans. And exclusives are officially no part of the series.
Settle down Tommie, I know, I was just makin' a statement. Peace.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Palisades is announcing the series 9 - 10 lineup this weekend at the Toyfair in Texas. They are not showing sculpts, but they are saying who will be in what series. That is tomorrow... I can't wait. However, Ken says that if there is a new movie next year, those two series may change slightly to incorporate new characters from the movie.

Thijs

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
Palisades is announcing the series 9 - 10 lineup this weekend at the Toyfair in Texas. They are not showing sculpts, but they are saying who will be in what series. That is tomorrow... I can't wait. However, Ken says that if there is a new movie next year, those two series may change slightly to incorporate new characters from the movie.
Well, if there is a new movie next year, I don't care who are in series 9&10 because I'm so happy there is a new movie! (as long as it ain't Wizard of Oz :big_grin:)

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
The tentative series 9 and 10 for next year have been announced. It is as follows:

Series 9:
-Tux Fozzie with Chucky
-Gonzo/Rizzo Two Pack from MTI
-Lips
-Pops

Series 10:
-Nurse Piggy
-Doctor Bob
-Sal with Penguin and cheese
-Uncle Deadly

Minis 7 and 8: Electric Mayhem and Rowlf

Playset: Vets Hospital with Nurse Janice

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
One other thing...did they mention anything about the "Kermit" yet? You know, the one in the silhouette??