Muppet Figures: Toys For Tots

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
ResidentLilly said:
Wiggy in this case I believe read the intent the wrong way and considered it a jab when it was, in fact, not at all.
Right-o Ken 'ol boy. Wiggy..killer of threads..had I been serious would I have used a silly Muppet head after my statement? Anyway back to the topic on hand: giving to children who will have nothing this christmas...
-Artie

FER SURE

Reaction score
Isn't clearance usually a bad thing? Not for us of course, but overall for the line.

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
It probably makes no difference, but it should be mentioned that the markdowns and free shipping deal are also on KBToys.com. No surprise there, since they own eToys.

Whether or not the codes will also work there is another question.

:cool:

jediX

Reaction score
FER SURE said:
Isn't clearance usually a bad thing? Not for us of course, but overall for the line.
It's just cleaning out the overstocked peg-warmers so there's room for the new waves. But hey, I like it.... I got mega Beaker for $8 at Target on clearance.

FER SURE

Reaction score
jediX said:
It's just cleaning out the overstocked peg-warmers so there's room for the new waves. But hey, I like it.... I got mega Beaker for $8 at Target on clearance.
Except that usually Manufacturers have to pay a clearance credit to the retailer. :boo: I hope this is an isolated occurence. Either way I picked some up myself. :smile: