Pedigree Fraggle Puppets

Foodie

Reaction score
Pedigree Fraggle Puppets?

Heyas,
Recently, I won a Pedigree Toys retailer ordering catalog from eBay. It has a bunch of pics and info about the toy lines, like Fraggle Rock, that stores could order and so on. Anyway, on the list of Fraggle Rock items, they list their plush fraggles, their vinyl doozer figures and then it says that coming soon, there would be fraggle puppets. Although, I think they spelled it " fraggie " puppets.

So anyway, I'm wondering if anyone in Internet Land may have some clue about these? Do they exist or are they possibly something that didn't get passed the prototype stage?

Curious,
Nick :smirk:

hemi

Reaction score
Pedigree Fraggle Toys

Hi Foodie,

Is there mayby a chance that you could sent me a scan or pic of that fraggle Page in the Pedigree Toys retailer ordering catalog ?
Or can you give me a pic of this catalog,so i can also find one...

grtz
hemi

Foodie

Reaction score
Hi Foodie,

Is there mayby a chance that you could sent me a scan or pic of that fraggle Page in the Pedigree Toys retailer ordering catalog ?
Or can you give me a pic of this catalog,so i can also find one...

grtz
hemi
Wow I forgot all about this. I'm gonna hafta search through my stuff... I can barely remember what the catalog looks like. Now I'm all curious. :smirk: Although, I don't think there was a picture of the puppets... they were just listed as coming soon or something.

Slackbot

Reaction score
When I saw this thread title, I thought that they were puppets of pedigree Fraggles. "Here we have a Golden Wembler, and here's a rare Feathered Warbler..."

Foodie

Reaction score
When I saw this thread title, I thought that they were puppets of pedigree Fraggles. "Here we have a Golden Wembler, and here's a rare Feathered Warbler..."
Heh heh. What if fraggles were like that... like dogs.