Pigs in Space review

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
I found the new Muppets play set, Pigs In Space, on Friday at a local Media Play. I didn't brave the wacko crowds but waited until the afternoon, and sure enough, there was the new set along with the Musicland exclusive Vacation Pepe. Tonight I have my review of the new play set - a four star set, although it's still not quite the amazing work that the Kitchen set was - and I'll have Vacation Pepe up soon.

You can check it out at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading,
Michael
MWC

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Dagnabbit!!!

Crap Mike, how the heck am I supposed to wait for payday this week to get this durn thing when you have it posted so well here!?!?!?! You and your stupid (by this I mean overly enticing) photos!!! Darn you!!! Darn you to HECK!!! Just kidding. Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, I love your figure reviews, but your website is yet to be hotlinked, cause even though it's free, I can't go there for fear of spending all my hard earned dough on even MORE plastic crap!!!

Peace to you and yours and thanks once again for a stunning review. Love ya, love your show.

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Thanks! Uh, I think!

Thanks for the praise - I occasionally stop people from spending money, believe it or not. But everyone should have a PIS. Really, go buy it now!

Michael
MWC

rexcrk

Reaction score
As usual: an excellent review! :big_grin:

Timhodge

Reaction score
Hiya.

I have to echo some of Cap Backfire's sentiments. I stumbled across this forum, and then the review...

I've watched wave after wave of these figures arrive since the line started, and always thought "I don't quite need those... but they are pretty nice".

But your Swinetrek review... touched me... :eek: And so I went out and bought it, along with a bunch of the other figures (I forgot Dr Strangepork, how silly!). And now I fear I have become a slave to the wonders of the Palisades world. :flirt:

Fozzie

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!

leliebel

Reaction score
aaah those are cute!

I love piggy's legs.
Good thing their not available here, I should be saving up for a camera :stick_out_tongue:

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Thanks Tim! I'll though I'm not sure I want to uh, touch anyone.

Michael
MWC
reviews of wave 6 coming soon! I found them this week at Target and EB.

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
Is there any chance of anyone posting a pic of what the set looks like at its most opened up and most not opened up? :wink: