Favorite Grover Songs

little jerry

Reaction score
Okay here we go now we've done favorite numbers favorite letters now let's do favorite chracter songs starting with that blue favorite grover please choose a favorite sog by grover and explain why you like it:smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
So many favorite Grover songs... Okay, let's start with "Over, Under, Around, and Through." What a great song. Probably the Grover song I've known for the longest time, and I just love the way the Grover-exasperation builds through the whole song. It just gets harder and harder for him, which makes it get funnier and funnier!

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
"monster in the mirror" is a favorite of mine- I can almost see Grover in my head whenever I listen to it. I always think that Frank must have had so much fun recording that song- so much energy! :sing:

little jerry

Reaction score
My turn

I perosnally have two favorite grover songs over under and through and my furry little shadow the orignal version not the dark blue version my furry little shadow has to be one of the most haliriuos grover songs particularly becuase it's halarious epsiecaily at the end when he has to dance but the orchestra makes it hard for grover to keep up and it's neat to see how accurate the shadow is

jediX

Reaction score
I'm always getting 'Monster in the Mirror' stuck in my head, and since I can do Grover's voice it typically leads to me singing the "wubba wubba wubba wubba woo woo woo" part...lol

Whatever

Reaction score
Monster in the mirror! It's so great! My mom and I say "wubba" to each other a lot!

little jerry

Reaction score
okay

While were on the subject of grover does anyone have a transcript of the classic near and far sketch thats one i have enver seen