FRAZZLE
I CAN'T HELP IT
CASEY MACPHEE
FUZZY AND BLUE
I
and of course unforgettable FUR! :big_grin:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Good epiphany from me: Grover:<panting>coming close to screen Near! <panting>going away from screen Far!! over & over again,until he faints,lol.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Fav Monster Songs

My list is just like Janicefersure's:

Scratch My Back (Mahna [Bip] Mahna: "I know a couple named Jack & Jill, they love each other and they always will. 'Cause when Jill gets an itch in the middle of her back, all she does is turn to Jack. And she says..." Jill:
"Scratch My Back...")

Monster in the Mirror (celeb version; starring the Simpsons...Bart: "Wubba Man!" Homer: "Bart!" *Homer starts to strangle Bart but the shot moved so you only get a small glimpse of it* Grover: "Wubba, wubba , wubba, wubba. Woo, woo, woo. Wubba, wubba, and a doodlely-doo"...)

C is for Cookie (original Cookie Monster version; CM: "Now what starts with the letter 'C? Cookie starts with 'C. Let's think of other things that start with 'C. Uh..ah, who care about the other things...'C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me"...)

Furry Happy Monsters [with REM] (REM: "Furry Happy Monsters...feeling happy...furry happy monsters laughing...")

Fat Cat Sat {classic skit starring Mahna Mahna (pre-Muppet Show version) that I never had the chance to view, as it was before my time}

Some of Us are Here {classic skit that I never had the chance to view, as it was before my time; but I heard it starred most of the 'Street characters of that time alonside Mahna Mahna}

Fur {sung by monsters like Frazzle and Mahna Mahna (at one time)}

MMM Monster Meal {never have seen this clip, so I can't describe it}

Victoria

Reaction score
:smile: Yes! baby want you scratch my back! LOL, i forgot about that one!

Reaction score
My favorite monster songs would have to be:
1. Fuzzy and Blue
2. I'm going to build the biggest house you've ever seen-(Grover)
3.Up and Down-(Rowlf and Cookie Monster)
4.I love trash
5. Q song-(Grover)
:stick_out_tongue: :frown:

ponamytrail

Reaction score
I'll throw in a quick vote for Cookie Monster's nighttime wistful lullabye, "If Moon Was Cookie", in which he flies up to the moon to eat it.