Statler Figure Question

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Does everyone's Statler figure lean slightly to the left? I'm not talking about his standing position, but rather his torso, even when he's in his chair. No matter how many ways I swivel him, it always appears he's leaning to the left. Is this how everyone's is? :boo:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Sure!!!

OK, sure there certainly is a problem with him leaning to the left, but personally I thought that was part of his charm. If you sit him in his chair and use his left arm to support him on the chair arm, you can counteract this lean. Also, messing with the hip joint (which is a little funky and takes a little time to master) you should be able to stand him up another way as well. Good luck!!!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
checked mine last night, and he tends to lean a little to the right...but it looks good that way, at least sitting....standing he's pretty straight up and down....

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
That's fine....I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one that had a leaning old geezer! :boo:

suggsy

Reaction score
Mine does too. But waldorf leans a little to the right so it looks like they're talking. I thought it was deliberate.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
suggsy said:
Mine does too. But waldorf leans a little to the right so it looks like they're talking. I thought it was deliberate.
right! That's what I thought too

WiGgY

Reaction score
Chances are both will lean one way or the other because the chairs don't have a grove to fit their round bottoms.

BTW< anyone not have Waldorf Sitting? He looks really funny sitting so I don't think I'll have him sitting until we get a balconey.

jediX

Reaction score
I kinda have him slouching...its the only way he fits for me w/o falling off (left arm raised as if he's discussing, right arm resting on the arm of the chair).