Question on the Lynda Carter and Andy Williams episode

jediX

Reaction score
Although they both read "Kermit & Sam", the Andy Williams one is a dialog about Sam and his ex-wife (I think). I'd have to pull out the video to check.

I'm watching TMS right now, so at the end of this dvd (I have T/L vol.9 on right now) I'll throw in 12 and get you the jist of what that Kermit & Sam dialog is. Maybe the Andy Williams one, too (if you want it badly).

hops510

Reaction score
jediX said:
Although they both read "Kermit & Sam", the Andy Williams one is a dialog about Sam and his ex-wife (I think). I'd have to pull out the video to check.

I'm watching TMS right now, so at the end of this dvd (I have T/L vol.9 on right now) I'll throw in 12 and get you the jist of what that Kermit & Sam dialog is. Maybe the Andy Williams one, too (if you want it badly).

I have the Lynda Carter episode and in that UK spot Sam mentions the love between Kermit and Piggy and at the end some rats carry him away. After learning about what the plot was for the Andy Williams episode I was wondering if Sam was talking about Piggy making everyone think that she and Kermit were engaged. Also in the Muppet Newsflash after the rolling cheese runs over the Newsman some rats go after it and I was wondering if those were the same rats that carried Sam away.

jediX

Reaction score
Probably -- most of the rats are the same, anyway.