What Muppets do you miss the most?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok! Now we have seen Mwoo...well...some of us....

Who do we miss?

I hear the Beauregard was no where to be seen. I miss him great amounts. I miss the Electric Mayhem, who I hear had only one line. I miss Rowlf.....

HPDJ

Reaction score
ROWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFF!!! I thought we had something??? How could you???? :sympathy:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
The Electric Mayhemm and Rowlf goes without saying, but I also would love to see Fozzie's Mum and Pops back too.

A return for some of the monsters (Boppity, Beautiful Day Monster, Luncheon Counter Monster.) - even as background characters - would be good.

Bigger roles for Scooter and Bean Bunny too!

LadyHyde

Reaction score
I want to know what happened to Pepe's musical partner Seymour the Elephant. It's kinda like this whole sad "DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince" thing where Pepe is Will Smith and Seymour is the little-known DJ Jazzy Jeff...just bring back Seymour!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, where is that anteat-, err, Elephant with the short trunk?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Rowlf! :wink:

Almost right. Better than Ralph.

Yes, Rowlf is missed. His dry wit, his piano playing, his charm and charisma. I wonder Why they feel it is a tribute to give him no lines?

dpurves

Reaction score
I had really hoped that Rowlf would show up in Mwoo. I really miss him, and it doesn't seem that we'll ever see him again. I'm not sure if what they're doing with EM is better or worse than what they're doing with Rowlf, since they still show up once in a while, but all they are is background music at this point. In the older movies EM was more than just a cameo, they were a big part of the movie. I can't believe that they can't find something for these characters to do.

I was also surprised that they didn't have at least a Swedish Chef cameo in Mwoo. Hasn't he popped up somewhere in most of the other Muppet movies?

LadyHyde

Reaction score
He did show up in MWoO...he had the box of cereal for the Scarecrow's "Bran" new brain. :smile:

dpurves

Reaction score
LadyHyde said:
He did show up in MWoO...he had the box of cereal for the Scarecrow's "Bran" new brain. :smile:
You're right! I think that by that point of the movie I had given up hope of seeing him, and it didn't even register.

Still missed Rowlf, though.