Playsets you'd like to see...

Reaction score
I am happy for what we are getting now :smile:
But if there is anything I like to see made is the Electric Mayhem Bus or even Fozzie's Studabacker from TMM (sp?) basic and painted variant :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
I think it would be cool if the audience seating area of the theater was made as a playset. Like, with lots of red velvet seats. They already have the sculpts for seats made. It would be great for displaying the figures, plus almost any figure would work as an inclusive. This is an important part of Muppet history, appearing in the Muppet Show and the Muppet Movie. What Muppet fan hasn't dreamed about being there?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just got the PIS playset today from Ebay. Its pretty cool looking. All the neat pics u get for the veiw thingy. Most of the playsets I would love to see has been said already. So hoping that most of the things that everyone says I would love to see all sorts of Characters made for the stage. But like that will ever be done.

Moran9969

Reaction score
I still vote for Ma Bear's farmhouse living room...

A staircase in the background, lots of Christmas decorations. A sofa, fireplace, christmas Tree... and I would love a Big Bird Exclusive... however we know that won't happen. :wink:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
Here's an alternative... Looking for that perfect playset to house your MTI Muppets in??? Get your butt over to Toys R Us and get the Captain Nemo playset/ action figure that has him on his deck/ bridge area. It comes with TONS of cool props and is to scale with Muppets already. The detail is on par with Pallisades... I believe this set won Set Of the Year in Toyfare like, 2 years ago. All this for 10 bucks cause it's on clearance. What are you waiting for??? Some of the props may need a touch up with paint, but dude... 10 bucks!!! It even has a little pipe and a rapier in a scabbard along witha scimitar in scabbard as well... I already have the scimitar around Sam's neck and the rapier around Lew's neck. It's funnier that way.
very interesting...never heard of it...is it in the action figure isle? Any pics available??

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Glad to healp

I just misspelled help. Get out your cameras folks... I'm gonna leave it up there.

Anyway Stryder, it should be in the clearance section of your action figure aisle. Seriously, the figure is sheer poo, but the rest of it is pretty durn cool. You get a sextant, a set of shark jaws with a skeleton hand inside, the list goes on and on. You even get a little pipe for Nemo along with two swords that have scabbards to hold them (a rapier and a scimitar). Get out there!!! HAHAHAH.. It looks really good with Sam Eagle at the little desk, although he doesn't fit in the chair.

On a sidenote, after watching Muppets From Space for the first time (and I call myself a fan???) I started looking for a Fisher Price dollhouse at my local Good Will Store (this is another place to check from time to time, never know what you're gonna get and your money goes to... Well, Goodwill, but it still helps out fellow poor folks) that I can remodel/ decorate into the house they were living in in the opening scene. I have some of the wallpaper printed out and some flooring (I have to assume this cause we never see their Muppet feet). I'm slightly obsessed. By the end of this weekend I should be able to post my Sweetums and am working too on how to mold the head and hands for others to enjoy. I'll keep you all posted.

Happy hunting!!!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I think there are a couple of playsets that would rock, but they'd have to extend the license agreement on one or two. Here's what I'd like:
The control room from Muppets Tonight
The Nursery Window from Muppet Babies
Random Painted Backdrops from TMS (the opening number of the fair in the Paul Simon episode, the Gypsy campground from the Peter Sellers episode, the jousting arena from the Pear Bailey episode, the outdoor backdrop that Fozzie always performs in front of, etc.)

Moran9969 said:
I definately would like to see Ma Bear's living room, with a cozy fireplace and loads of Christmas decorations. Of course Fozzie's mom would be the exclusive figure, perhaps along with Sprocket too!
Definately the living room.

Fozzie54

Reaction score
I want a talking Vendaface playset that comes with figures with changable parts. :wink:

Reaction score
Id like to see the Electric Mayhem stage from The Muppet Movie, when they were in the church, it could come with a rerelease zoot figure, since he is the hardest non exclusive figure to find.

and another thing I'd like to see would be the deck of the boat from treasure island would be really cool. It could come with like a lew zeland pirate style figure.

I would also like to see a car from the muppet movie. Maybe like fozzies studabegger with changable plates to go from brown to technacolor.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hahahah!!!

Fozzie's car with changable plates sounds awesome... I love that idea.

I know it's been stated before, but we really need the Happiness Hotel bus!!! That would rule the hizzy... I don't have ANY idea what fig this would come with though... Maybe 4 rats and some other army builders... That would be cool as heck. I know probably none of this will happen, but what the heck, I can dream!!! Until then I will try and wait for a Barbie Bus or something to go on clearance that I can repaint with airbrushed goodness.