Forgetful Jones does Oklahoma?

BEAR

Reaction score
That was one of the only Forgetful Jones bits I remember and also one of the best. So funny!

superboober

Reaction score
This one always had me in stitches. I also liked the similar version where Kermit tries to direct Forgetful to go through the doors of a saloon, but Forgetful instead goes first AROUND the doors, then UNDER them, and then OVER them (almost killing himself in the process), and Kermit's having a similar stress attack by the end. :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Wonder if they had the old Electirc Company Director skits in mind when this was done?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks for the clip, I didn't know it was on youtube. I love the part when Kermit says, "AAAAA-klahoma, you said AAAA-klahoma!!!!"

JLG

Reaction score
You guys are leaving out the best part! :wink: When everyone's going to lunch one of the cows mutters "Hope they don't have hay again..." And a haystack turns around and quips "YOU hope they don't have hay again!?"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I don't know where to find a copy of this sketch, but I remember it well, and it was SOOOO Funn-ee!!

Miiiiiiiiississipppi where the wind...
Aaaaaaaalabama where the...

NO! NO! It's OH-klahoma! OH-klahoma!

Got it! Oh-klahoma!
NoooooooorthDakota where...
Actually, you must be thinking of something else. Forgetful's version went,

A-klahoma! where the winds blow.....

He used a different vowel every time.

Kiki

Reaction score
Ha, i remember watching that sketch when i was little, it's funny you guys just brought it up. I vaguely remember Forgetful Jones and Kermit in it.
"OHHCLAMHOMA!" :sing: ( i dunno how to spell it)

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I was just thinking about this sketch. I remember wtahcing it and getting frustrated at Forgetful, because he kept messing up. I thought Clementine was in the sketch, but I guess I was wrong.