What are your stories?

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Emerald said:
I try really hard to spell correctly, though (on account of being a teacher). So IM language has always annoyed me.
If only all of the MC forum members felt the same way...

christyb

Reaction score
Well I guess it is my turn. I'm ChristyB and am 18. My b-day is on the second worst day of the year. I have odd thoughts and have a tendency to get off subject very easily. I found this place by accident one day while amusing myself at work. Since then I have enjoyed it enormously. Also I spell terrible and am a grammatical nightmare (no kidding that's what my high school English teacher out there used to call me). So please be patient with my posts. I have been a muppet fan forever and my family thinks that I am a nutball (except my dad who will hopefully join us here fairly soon). Let's see.....I don't know what else to say so if you have any further questions just ask!!!

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
christyb said:
Also I spell terrible and am a grammatical nightmare
Are you serious? You are one of the best spellers I've seen on this forum.

christyb

Reaction score
Dead serious. But thank you for the compliment though. I generally try to catch it and edit it when I can (my posts I mean) but the grammar eh...I'm southern what more do ya want? LoL.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
christyb said:
Eh...I'm southern what more do ya want? LoL.
Don't be so hard on yourself. Being southern doesn't automatically mean someone can't spell by any means.

christyb

Reaction score
Actually I stole that from my english teacher too. But he said it as "You're Southern what more could I expect?" Bad assumption I know but I and my family have used it since then to explain anything that we can't think up a reason for.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I'm Dan; I'm 13 and I live in England!! Gudday mate! Oh wait, that's Australia!! I dont even know my own country's stereotype!! What will become of me? Anyway...I found this site when I got back from Florida last summer completely Muppet-obsessed (I blame MV3D!)

Happy New Year, BTW!!

Reaction score
Hi! I' 21, live in Philadelphia. Love the Muppets. Fozzie is a favorite. Camilla is also really cool. My friend Mupitz showed me this site. And I also love cows.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
WockaWockaCasey said:
Hi! I' 21, live in Philadelphia. Love the Muppets. Fozzie is a favorite. Camilla is also really cool. My friend Mupitz showed me this site. And I also love cows.
I love cows too! Moo!