Where can I find...

rexcrk

Reaction score
Where can I find Muppet figures? Like, what are the different stores where Muppet figures can be found. Same thing with online, what online stores carry the Muppet figures? Thanks! :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Thanks Jedix!!! :big_grin: Now lets see.. hmm, I don't live near a Target (that I know of :embarrassed: ), I should try checking out a Media Play, Sam Goody, and Suncoast in the mall, if there are any! And my local EB Games only had Miss Piggy (well, that's the only one I ever saw). Annnd I don't live near any comic shops. D'oh! Well, wish me luck in my hunting! :stick_out_tongue:

jediX

Reaction score
This has been covered to an overkill level here already, but check the Palisades Target list to see if they carry the figures, because not all of them do. Anyway, good luck, and there's always eBay if you give up :wink:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Ah yes, eBay, I got me a MOC Krang figure and some Transformers on eBay. LOL, but I don't know about Muppet figures, I've looked up the ones I need, and they're a little pricey. But I'll keep on the hunt! :halo: :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
How reliable is EB games? If you pre order, do they get it out fast? /i want to pre order Robin, but I can't use PayPal, which knocks out Boxing Cow.

jtatooine

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Thanks Jedix!!! :big_grin: Now lets see.. hmm, I don't live near a Target (that I know of :embarrassed: ),
You live in New Jersey and you're not near a Target? Are you sure?

I'm in NJ and I have 5 Targets all within about 10-15 minutes. I know of 3 more if I drive about 5-10 more minutes. And I sometimes go to 3 others, but they're about 30-35 minutes away and I have to pay $3 to cross the bridge into Philly. I only stop by if I'm in the area.

When I'm bored or looking for something like Koozebane Kermit, I can hit all 5 local Targets in like an hour and a half trip.

smcguire

Reaction score
Whatever said:
How reliable is EB games? If you pre order, do they get it out fast? /i want to pre order Robin, but I can't use PayPal, which knocks out Boxing Cow.
They're reliable - i've gotten everything I've ordered from them, in good shape. But they're not terribly fast. The Muppet figures I've ordered from them almost always arrive a couple of weeks after people have started reporting receiving them from Boxing Cow or Beans Toys, and seeing them in the stores. So if you want them the minute they come out, I'd say order them from someone else, but if you order from EBGames, you will get them eventually.

--Scott M.

Whatever

Reaction score
thanks for your help- I do want it as soon as it comes out, but Boxing Cow and EB Games only pre-sell the whole series and I want Robin. I love them all, but I have a very tight budget. What can I say, I'm a college student. I guess I'll wait a bit more and see if anything comes up.

smcguire

Reaction score
Whatever said:
thanks for your help- I do want it as soon as it comes out, but Boxing Cow and EB Games only pre-sell the whole series and I want Robin.
Actually, EBGames does pre-sell just Robin alone:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/240168.asp

And you should to contact Boxing Cow and see if they'd be willing to pre-sell just Robin even though it's not listed on their webpage, if you really want to buy from them. You never know!

I also forgot to note that you shouldn't believe the dates you see listed on EBGames. They will no doubt be later than that (I think Palisades has been saying March).

--Scott M.