Fraggle Rock Region 2 DVD to be released in April

BarkingSprocket

Reaction score
Great News

My DVD came today from Play.com yay:smile: just finished watching both dvds.

It was great the only sad part was that there were not many extra features only one documentary.

Anyone else get it today to?

Whataday

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
REALLY???!!! :excited:

Yes, they are. The second episode on the DVD features the TVS logo. TVS being the British production company who made the British bits.

dbarrie

Reaction score
What eps are on this DVD? Does the disc include any scenes with Sprocket and the Canadian/American Doc? Who were the British characters? How similar or different were they from the ones I saw growing up? Do you recommend this DVD overall?

OI MuppetFan

Whataday said:
Yes, they are. The second episode on the DVD features the TVS logo. TVS being the British production company who made the British bits.

Luke

Reaction score
dbarrie said:
What eps are on this DVD? Does the disc include any scenes with Sprocket and the Canadian/American Doc? Who were the British characters? How similar or different were they from the ones I saw growing up? Do you recommend this DVD overall?
If you read back a page or two you'll see a list of the episodes. It doesn't contain any scenes with the American/Canadian Doc. Instead it contains scenes with Sprocket and Fulton Mckay, a Scottish actor who played a lighthouse keeper in the UK episodes called "The Captain". The cutscenes with "The Captain" are very different to the USA "Doc" scenes but the rest of the episodes are the same. As for a recomendation, i think Warrick or one of the other Fraggle nuts around here will hopefully review the disc for the site soon.

BTW, just noticed, i originally guessed 7 out of the 12 episodes on the disc - my psychic powers are obviously at their peak again.

Luke

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say that Columbia reduced the RRP of the Fraggle Rock DVD today - it's now £14.99 rather than the previous £19.99. With the online sites giving you savings over the RRP you can now pick up the disc for £11.99 at play.com

Drtooth

Reaction score
Cheers, guys! We in the US may not see them for a while (if any), but speaking for all of us over here, we're glad someone gets them. Enjoy! :smirk: :excited: