Are These Muppet Skits?

Dantecat

Reaction score
U Really got a Hold on me,Bubble Ardee,Heart of a Frog,Ferocious X's,Lost Letters,Let's All Exercise,and Little Girl thinks an old box is kicking around.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of the ones listed, I only know about the song "U Really Got a Hold on Me". This was a spoof of the song "You've Really Got a Hold on Me" recorded by Smoky Robinson and the Miracles, and was performed by Smoky Robinson himself on an episode in the late 1980's. It co-featured a female letter U Muppet.
Sorry I can't be more helpful than that.

roadrat15

Reaction score
The Count said:
Of the ones listed, I only know about the song "U Really Got a Hold on Me". This was a spoof of the song "You've Really Got a Hold on Me" recorded by Smoky Robinson and the Miracles, and was performed by Smoky Robinson himself on an episode in the late 1980's. It co-featured a female letter U Muppet.
Sorry I can't be more helpful than that.

Ferocious X is an animated skit with an 'man eating Jungle X' being put through it's paces in a circus ring.

Let's All Excercise was a song with Betty Lou and Grover and a couple of Anything Muppets excercising.If I remember rightly Grover comes out the worst for it . . .but then what else is new! :big_grin:

roadrat15

Reaction score
roadrat15 said:
Ferocious X is an animated skit with an 'man eating Jungle X' being put through it's paces in a circus ring.

Let's All Excercise was a song with Betty Lou and Grover and a couple of Anything Muppets excercising.If I remember rightly Grover comes out the worst for it . . .but then what else is new! :big_grin:
Oh, and Heart of a Frog was a song sung by Kermit's Doctor (also a Frog) and two Froggy nurses (while Kermit grooves along, during his checkup!). All are SS clips.That help at all? :confused:

Zet

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
U Really got a Hold on me,Bubble Ardee,Heart of a Frog,Ferocious X's,Lost Letters,Let's All Exercise,and Little Girl thinks an old box is kicking around.
Bubble aka Bumble Ardy was animated :wink:

roadrat15

Reaction score
Zet said:
Bubble aka Bumble Ardy was animated :wink:
Little girl who kicks a box was also an old SS animated skit with a nosy guy reprimanding a girl who thinks an old box is only good for kicking. :big_grin: