Puppet Greetings

puppets_etc

Reaction score
:excited: Those are pretty cute! :confused: Now why didn't I think of that.......... :rolleyes:

Deb :flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Never saw them, but thanks! I just sent some of the free cards out! :smile:

Great stuff.

Ryan

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Never saw them, but thanks! I just sent some of the free cards out! :smile:

Great stuff.
Terrific puppetry! I've only viewed one so far (Pat Brady Custom Video) and I loved it.

buckshot

Reaction score
and bob fappiano, len levitt, greg ballora, and more. jeesh. :eek: that's a good crew.

Luke

Reaction score
Bob Fappiano was a co-puppeteer on ALF. Cool guy. It's a great idea - so great that Henson should use it for some Muppet e-cards or something. I liked the puppets, and from the few clips I viewed the production quality was extremely high. In one clip (the techno geek valentines one) I didn't think I could see the puppets mouth moving in sync to the voice but maybe its my connection. The newsman was a brilliant character - $200 for a custom card though *ouch*. It'd be great if the videos were downloadable for dial up people.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yeah Kevin is a great puppeteer. Looks like the usual crew of excellent LA-based puppeteers is behind this. Kevin also did Crow Police which I was sorry never really went anywhere and the live-action Mr. Potatohead which included some of the Puppet Greetings puppeteers and MadTV's Debra Wilson in the cast.