Zoot for sale

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm supened from Ebay. I can't buy it from Ebay thats why I said I would buy it from u off the Muppet Central as in I would give u my address and u give me urs. Sorry that I can't buy from Ebay or I would. Now do u understand?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh someone did bid on it then. Good for them. I'm glad someone is going to get him.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I'm supened from Ebay. I can't buy it from Ebay thats why I said I would buy it from u off the Muppet Central as in I would give u my address and u give me urs. Sorry that I can't buy from Ebay or I would. Now do u understand?
Suspened? Uh oh looks like somebody got caught selling bootleg merchandise again.

Erine81981

Reaction score
LOL! Funny funny. Yea. I ended let my friend get some stuff off ebay and he didn't pay for two things he won. There was also something I didn't pay for that was after I found out I could use Paypal only. I tried to tell I could pay for it but it was to late. So maybe I'll get back on one day. (don't know when) Hope its soon.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
LOL! Funny funny. Yea. I ended let my friend get some stuff off ebay and he didn't pay for two things he won. There was also something I didn't pay for that was after I found out I could use Paypal only. I tried to tell I could pay for it but it was to late. So maybe I'll get back on one day. (don't know when) Hope its soon.
Well, that goes to show that you never ler friend use your account for things. Always turns out bad.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well I didn't let him use it. He asked me to look up some stuff and he won. So i didn't really let him use it. I'm the one that looked it up and he told me what he wanted. But I understand. Its just he's so rude sometime I try and tell him I don't want to do and he gets mad at me. I guess he's not so much of a friend but I've known him nearly his whole life. As in since we were children. So I would blame me most of all not him. But I'll get it up and going in no time.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Well I didn't let him use it. He asked me to look up some stuff and he won. So i didn't really let him use it. I'm the one that looked it up and he told me what he wanted. But I understand. Its just he's so rude sometime I try and tell him I don't want to do and he gets mad at me. I guess he's not so much of a friend but I've known him nearly his whole life. As in since we were children. So I would blame me most of all not him. But I'll get it up and going in no time.
Well, I don't know what to say to that. I think you answered your own questions there.